Butter Rum vs. Spiced Rum vs. AFB

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
Which one would make the best all-day vape? Why?

I picked these since they sounded tasty reading people's posts and I want an all-day vape since I'm a ramen eating graduate student who's gonna get 48mg and a doubler.
And yes, if the AFB wins after tallying up it will get it's own atty to call home ;)

If you've got another TV flavor you think is even better, by all means chime in!

Looking forward to hear what you all have to say! :)

So far:
AFB: V
Butter Rum: I
Spiced Rum: I
Dulce de Leche: II

Last edited:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Butter rum - but I havent tried the spiced rum so i cant compare them. Its sweet, rummy, can be a little heavy but I dont mind that, the taste is awesome, very full and rounded. Like sucking on a werthers original candy thats been dipped in rum. That's the closest I can get to the taste of it. The smell is even better than the vape - if it wasn't toxic I'd be tempted to drink it.
It's my still number-one fave and i've tried a lot of juices that I liked since I got that one.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
You cant go wrong with AFB. The flavor kind of evolves on you. As daily vapers we know that are taste buds change daily and sometimes we even taste very little at all. AFB is the 1 juice i have found that can shatter those taste buds and keep delivering quality and enjoyment even on those days when are taste buds are not cooperating.

skywalk

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Malaysia
You cant go wrong with AFB. The flavor kind of evolves on you. As daily vapers we know that are taste buds change daily and sometimes we even taste very little at all. AFB is the 1 juice i have found that can shatter those taste buds and keep delivering quality and enjoyment even on those days when are taste buds are not cooperating.

i'm having this problem: can barely taste my ejuices anymore. Any way to get around this? :(

skywalk

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Malaysia

skywalk, you've been at this longer than me so this is a shot in the dark but: is all your equipment clean esp. atty? did you shake your juice as you used went through the bottle? are you inhaling into your mouth first and not direct?

OT: 100th post!

yeah I think I have done all those things. I think what you eat prior to vaping makes a bigger difference than I initially thought. After a big meal, I notice I barely taste my juices. when I first wake up however, thats when I taste them the most. I wish there was a way around this!

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Well I would say AFB. It can be hard to force yourself away from this liquid. I have actually been trying to stay away from AFB for the last month. It is so good I had to stop myself from just using that exclusively.

I also really like Spiced Rum. Spiced rum could be my everyday vape.

Just thought of this...... "Hello my name is Martin2277 and it has been 12 days since my last AFB vape..... Oh wait never mind... This stuff is to dam good!!!!"

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
haha, nice one! You forgot the most important part: "My name is Martin2277 and I'm an AFB-holic" - the first step is admitting you have a problem. Oh, and imagine a chorus of "Hello Martin2277"'s resound after.

I'm tempted by the relative "manliness" of spiced rum, but if you can't keep away from the AFB and you have both...

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
yeah I think I have done all those things. I think what you eat prior to vaping makes a bigger difference than I initially thought. After a big meal, I notice I barely taste my juices. when I first wake up however, thats when I taste them the most. I wish there was a way around this!

I drink alot of milk. It kills 2 stones at once. It helps "clean" my palatte and it also helps with the indigestion from vaping so much.

stompasaurus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
New York City
I'd recommend AFB. However try to find a way to include a small bottle of a good, strong tobacco or other non-sweet flavor in your budget. I find that after vaping AFB for a day the flavor starts to get milder for me.. then I switch to a tobacco flavor for about an hour, then when I go back to AFB.. POW! Right back to full power.

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
haha, nice one! You forgot the most important part: "My name is Martin2277 and I'm an AFB-holic" - the first step is admitting you have a problem. Oh, and imagine a chorus of "Hello Martin2277"'s resound after.

I'm tempted by the relative "manliness" of spiced rum, but if you can't keep away from the AFB and you have both...

The fact is that I have a bunch of liquids from Tasty Vapor. AFB is my favorite. Spiced Rum is 2nd. Then there is Peach Melba, Blueberry Cheesecake, Butterfinger, German Chocolate Cake, Amaretto Stone Sour, Tobacco, Cafe Mocha, Peppermint Cafe Mocha, Cafe Machiato Lorans Free, (unnamed liquid), and last but not least is the latest addation Banna Fosters.

You see all of the liquids are great. I have been buying them for about 5 months... They are all great buy one now buy one next week. Just a thought. Also take advantage of the Weekly Specials.

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
Weekly specials sound like a plan :) From the looks of it, i'll be ordering the AFB and a doubler on Fri and then weekly special, whatever it might be, around 2/26 (expected tax return direct deposit). One thing - I didn't see any 2oz doubler bottles, only 4oz. Unless I'm mistaken this means that if I mix 'em to vape 24mg juice, I'm committed to using 2 bottles of 48mg correct?

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
Weekly specials sound like a plan :) From the looks of it, i'll be ordering the AFB and a doubler on Fri and then weekly special, whatever it might be, around 2/26 (expected tax return direct deposit). One thing - I didn't see any 2oz doubler bottles, only 4oz. Unless I'm mistaken this means that if I mix 'em to vape 24mg juice, I'm committed to using 2 bottles of 48mg correct?

Yes, or you could mix 4 bottles at 12 MG or 8 bottles at 6MG.

But even doing it your way you are essentially cutting the price of your liquid in half. With the doubler you can decide how much "$$$$$$" your going to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread