Butter Rum

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
So, I purchased the FOTW last week, Butter Rum...and, oh...my...nummy.

The flavor is incredibly good. You can taste everything. Love the dairy and butter in it. The rum is incredibly good.

The vapor and th is indicative of TV liquid.

This morning I was poofing away at it at my desk and someone noted that it smelled like Egg Nog. Well, come to think of it...it does remind me of it! And that's a good thing because I LOVE egg nog.

I will order this one again. Thanks Geoff, amazing work.

That's my 2 cents. :)

-Adriana

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
This morning I was poofing away at it at my desk and someone noted that it smelled like Egg Nog. Well, come to think of it...it does remind me of it! And that's a good thing because I LOVE egg nog.

lol....I was trying out my Mojito a few weeks ago and I asked my son to try it to see what he thought of it (don't get upset, he's 24).....I didn't tell him what it was....he said, "tastes like eggnog".....I looked at him like he was crazy, but he's still sticking with that line....

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
lol....I was trying out my Mojito a few weeks ago and I asked my son to try it to see what he thought of it (don't get upset, he's 24).....I didn't tell him what it was....he said, "tastes like eggnog".....I looked at him like he was crazy, but he's still sticking with that line....

It's true :)

To me, it tastes just like eggnog. And the very best part of all that is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE eggnog. :) Hard to drink because it's so rich but a absolute pleasure to vape! I'm not sure what "Butter Rum" supposed to taste like of if it actually taste like but when googled it comes up as a holiday drink so... hmm

Yum, nuff said :D

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
So Mojito tastes like eggnog?? I've been wanting to try some, and I do like eggnog - but... Mojito tastes like eggnog?!?!?:confused:

lol, not in my opinion....my son's....to me it tastes of lime and mint....perhaps a bit too much mint and not enough lime for my personal taste, but I got a bottle of lime last week to remedy that.....

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
So, I purchased the FOTW last week, Butter Rum...and, oh...my...nummy.

I will order this one again. Thanks Geoff, amazing work.

That's my 2 cents. :)

-Adriana

same here! i purchased Butter Rum since someone who reviewed it said it reminded them of Werther's Candy, which i love. when i vaped it, the first thing that came to mind was egg nog! i love egg nog too so i think it's super delicious.

i accidentally dripped Almond Horn (which is incredible too) with the Butter Rum and it was awesome! it was just like having the cookie and washing it down with egg nog...yum!

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
Pulled my TV butter rum out of my bag of juices forgot I had the stuff!
After a couple weeks of aging OMG! Its nothing like I remember the first time I tried it good God this is soooo good! I can't put it down

haha me too, I haven't stopped using it. I've opted on cartos to extend the life of the juice. Cartridges are now for other liquids and not for my butter rum.

mmmmMMmm poof poof puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread