Can I fit this on there???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwb0440

Mar 30, 2014
United States
Hey everyone, I have a plume veil without the adjustable connection pin. That also sticks out ALOT. bout 1/16" past the 510 threading. Im looking at the Klone 1.5 and 2.0. Which seem to be an AWESOME mods for the price ($70) with real carbon fiber wrapped around a copper tube. Both pretty much identical. But the 2.0 has a thicker inner copper tube and an adjustable delrin in the switch for battery rattle. Still the same price. The 1.5 has the color Id like to get unlike the 2.0. So Im wondering, do you think I can fit my Plume Veil on the 1.5 without connection problems / mod-atty gap?? Or on either version for that matter? Because now I'm thinking the delrin adjustment on the 2.0 can only make the battery tighter.. not looser.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hey everyone, I have a plume veil without the adjustable connection pin. That also sticks out ALOT. bout 1/16" past the 510 threading. Im looking at the Klone 1.5 and 2.0. Which seem to be an AWESOME mods for the price ($70) with real carbon fiber wrapped around a copper tube. Both pretty much identical. But the 2.0 has a thicker inner copper tube and an adjustable delrin in the switch for battery rattle. Still the same price. The 1.5 has the color Id like to get unlike the 2.0. So Im wondering, do you think I can fit my Plume Veil on the 1.5 without connection problems / mod-atty gap?? Or on either version for that matter? Because now I'm thinking the delrin adjustment on the 2.0 can only make the battery tighter.. not looser.

the klone seems to be another one of those dangerous mods that saves money on the manufacturing side by not having a centerpin, and instead depends on your topper to have that 1/16" sticking out instead; you'd be 1/16" away from a short.

bwb0440

Mar 30, 2014
United States
I understand that hybrid tops have that danger of shorting out with the wrong atty on top..

After you have let out your 510 screw on the plume veil try to push it back in.
Mine pushes back in so no good for hybrid mech.

What do you mean try to push it back in? So unscrew the center pin on the plume... and it will be able to be pushed back inside the 510 connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread