Cana modz 30 mini by fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

slix

Aug 2, 2014
USA
I've seen a lot of wide ranging opinions about the hana modz clones and i'm wondering if anyone has experiences buying the fasttech mini model with dual 600mah lipo batteries. I don't like that they stole the logo but I plan on spray painting it or something lol.. I don't really like how it looks anyway. On the other hand, all I really care about is price and performance. And the form factor of the mini. It is really really tiny, and that to me is a huge selling point.
I'm not too worried about the battery size, I can usually find a place to charge. I do however want to know how easily replaceable it is if it does happen to die? Also, I saw someone on here post that at a fully charged battery, they weren't able to bring the wattage down. Someone explained that it was the chip only being able to regulate up, not down. I don't know if that was the regular size with the 18650, or the dual lipo version I'm looking at, but I'm hoping it's not. It would kind of suck because most of the time I will probably want to vape at <20w.
I'm also wondering if this is the v2 or v3? I can't seem to find that information on fasttech.
Lastly, i'd just like some general opinions from people from who've bought this particular model, and maybe who can compare to the normal size (also fasttech). Likey or no?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread