• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadian (or Canadian Friendly) Juice Subscription Boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Softrockstarr

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I've heard of Drip Club, ZampleBox, craft vapery etc. but I'm assuming they're all U.S. vendors. I'm looking for a good subscription service that is either based in Canada or ship (successfully) to Canada. Do they exist? Or have any of you guys tried any U.S boxes that get up here without any issues? I'd love to subscribe to one of these things.

cooper99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
montreal qc canada
i just met someone tonight at our montreal vape meet who had just received his first zamplebox. apparently no problem at customs because contents are described as essential oils. he said there was only one reported case of a problem at customs in the 7 months they've been operating so i guess it's a non-issue. lots of juice like always in the box and only one he didn't really care for. but....... shipping runs to $20+.

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
I'm surprised that there is nothing like this in Canada yet, at the right price I might be in on something like this as a new way to experiment with juices. For 25 or 30/month for 5 or 6 10mls plus a small discount for reordering one of the monthly flavours during that month for subscribers would be a great way for a small vendor to bolster sales.

It gives the vendor a guaranteed monthly income, plus gives them more brand recognition. Unfortunately there aren't many vendors with enough of a flavour base to keep it continual. You would start getting repeat flavours very quickly. Juggle could pull it off, MLV and Canvape maybe.

Set your pg/vg/nic level upon signing up and wait for vape mail.

Even a Netflix for vapours would be cool, where once a month you could order 5 or 6 10 ml bottles for a monthly fee and then again get a small discount if you reorder the same flavour during that month. If you order nothing you still get charged unless you cancel within a certain timeframe.

The only problem with it is most vendors don't use via/mc therefore cannot use reoccurring charges. It would be difficult to set up logistically.

Softrockstarr

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
i just met someone tonight at our montreal vape meet who had just received his first zamplebox. apparently no problem at customs because contents are described as essential oils. he said there was only one reported case of a problem at customs in the 7 months they've been operating so i guess it's a non-issue. lots of juice like always in the box and only one he didn't really care for. but....... shipping runs to $20+.

Ouff. I was down for Zamplebox until I got to the $20+ part.

I'm surprised that there is nothing like this in Canada yet, at the right price I might be in on something like this as a new way to experiment with juices. For 25 or 30/month for 5 or 6 10mls plus a small discount for reordering one of the monthly flavours during that month for subscribers would be a great way for a small vendor to bolster sales.

It gives the vendor a guaranteed monthly income, plus gives them more brand recognition. Unfortunately there aren't many vendors with enough of a flavour base to keep it continual. You would start getting repeat flavours very quickly. Juggle could pull it off, MLV and Canvape maybe.

Set your pg/vg/nic level upon signing up and wait for vape mail.

Even a Netflix for vapours would be cool, where once a month you could order 5 or 6 10 ml bottles for a monthly fee and then again get a small discount if you reorder the same flavour during that month. If you order nothing you still get charged unless you cancel within a certain timeframe.

The only problem with it is most vendors don't use via/mc therefore cannot use reoccurring charges. It would be difficult to set up logistically.

Ahh, yeah. I forgot about the whole credit card sneaky PayPal issue. I would love for this to be a thing here though. I messaged Drip Club on Facebook yesterday and they said they were working on shipping to Canada but they don't know when it's gonna work out. That Netflix idea is really cool too. Let's hope some vendors are browsing the forum right now and see this lol. I think it would be great if a few of our top ones banded together and created a service like this so we could get the multiple vendors/flavors thing going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread