Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Good luck finding one...

At the same time, it's really well built, really sturdy. Not likely to break it unless you really work at it, although the same can't be said for what you put on top of it.

Although some way to attach a lanyard would be nice, not so much to dangle it from the neck, but to tether it...

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
For those that might happen to read this thread, I have found that a large eGo case will fit the MVP without a clearomizer or tank attached. I can also keep a regular eGo battery next to the MVP in the one side. On the other side, I keep the charging cable and a clearomizer in the bottom compartment. In the top compartment, my Kanger Protank fits nicely.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I bought one for my MVP and it fits perfectly(although it says it's also for the Sigelei V8)! It's from Discount Vapers and it really is leather:
Sigelei V8 Leather Pouch

I have the above case for my Segelei V8. It's great for concerts or festivals if used as a lanyard. I don't recall where the power/fire switch is on the MVP, but for the V8 the area is open for easy access.

V8 leather holder-lanyard.jpg

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I have the above case for my Segelei V8. It's great for concerts or festivals if used as a lanyard. I don't recall where the power/fire switch is on the MVP, but for the V8 the area is open for easy access.

View attachment 224521

Thanks, Baditude! The fire button is really close to the top of the unit and is rectangular-shaped. That lanyard looks as if it would work!

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
It doesn't feel like its going to fall out? I mean does it have a firm grip on the mvp? Im looking for something I could take to work with me and hang on a handrail 100+ feet in the air while there men working on the ground below me. So if it fell out with the wind swaying it around and hit somebody there could be serious harm done so I would need to be certain that it wouldn't.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
It doesn't feel like its going to fall out? I mean does it have a firm grip on the mvp? Im looking for something I could take to work with me and hang on a handrail 100+ feet in the air while there men working on the ground below me. So if it fell out with the wind swaying it around and hit somebody there could be serious harm done so I would need to be certain that it wouldn't.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't guarantee that it holds it that securely, but it works for me around the house.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
You might get some black elastic, or bungee type cord, and run a loop through the pouch's hanging eye, and around the connection to the MVP... With, say, an MT3 mounted, the ego threading and steel case MT would give some security.

Been atop mast of ships in drydocks, ran carriage cranes in powerhouses, and worked over the faces of dams.... yeah, you don't want to drop stuff. An MVP could be fatal. Heck, so can a Zippo!

(A 510 connected device with the right cone might be OK, but if it was me, I'd go with the ego thread. Much heftier.)

Last edited:

DigChrono

Oct 4, 2013
NC, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread