Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Which 18650 charger does everyone use around here? and would you recommend it?
I've had great success with my nitecore i2, v2 and i4, they just work as they should and are good value..not much to go wrong with them.

Last edited:

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I was using a xtar VC4 but I'm having a few issues with it, and xtar or the seller don't want to know about it. So now im looking at purchasing another one, I have been tossing up between the Efest LUC V4, Nitecore D4 or even the Opus BT-C3100 v2.2.

What issues? Xtar is usually a pretty top of the line failsafe brand..

I have a Nitecore D2, it rocked but, after just a couple months of use it decided it wasnt going to charge my batteries past 4.07 volts even though it said they were fully charged, and many folks have had similar, as well as other, issues with them. I fell back to my trusty old Xtar MC2 that still works fine to this day.. My next one was actually going to be the VC4 so if youve got problems with it Id love to hear em! The VP line seems to be "it" but I wanted the VC4 instead since I can charge my AA's with it for my Wii and mouse, which is all I use the Nitecore for now..

StringBean30

Oct 13, 2014
Australia
Apart from the lovely electrical burning smell that comes out of it while using it, It can't seem to manage charging 4 18650's, at first it usually charges at about 0.5A which is good but overtime it will drop to 0.2 0.1a then eventually the screen locks up and the little green lights come on and says the batteries are charged when they arn't.

Reactions: Monotremata

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
I use the Efest LUC V4.

Very happy with it.

Attachments

• IMG_20150608_194413_edit.jpg
    IMG_20150608_194413_edit.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 19