Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
GoodeJuice has got them and so does MyFreedomsmokes Those are the two cheapest places that I know of. I have purchased e-juice from Goodejuice before but not hardware and only supplies from Myfreedomsmokes so i cannot comment on the quality of the kits. The place I always buy my kits from is Cignot. Vicki's kits are about on the average price but you do get free shipping and she stands behind everything she sells and I have never had a problem with any of the kits I have bought from her

Iwannaquit4good

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
USA Sin City
GoodProphets has super sales on Ego's. Great support. Where I got most of my Ego's at :) I highly trust them. I had one ecig that wasn't working right and Rob took care of it pronto! Free ship after 30 and TVCfriend for coupon. If you don't have to have an Ego. Check out K-Go starter kit that is 1100 mah from hooiserecigsupply. I got my kit about a month ago. My Ego's are packed up and my pass thru is getting dusty.

ricardo rt

Jun 2, 2011
australia
Where can I find the cheapest eGo-T 1000mah starter kit?
It can be China or US supplier.

Thank you

1100 mah from Vapor Hawk at under $40 with free shipping world wide including 2 batteries and 2 atomizers plus a bunch of carts. (search for them)

there is also ego-t atomizers for 4.40 each in bundles of 10.

Cheers! gotta say i'm happy with it.

starangela

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
Shezhen, China
www.szmorecig.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread