Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
Nemesis clone. Fasttech has it for just under $30 bucks. Yes it's a straight copy (counterfeit) but it has many, many features other clone mods don't have like air flow control, silver plated pins, a very intuitive battery adjustment and the ability to use any 18xxx battery with or without a kick. Yes it got them from the original seeing as how its a direct copy, but if you're ok with this type of clone, it's probably the best one out IMHO.

Last edited:

Mr343

Sep 14, 2013
Colorado
Follow this link and search the many that can be had through fastech. Not all of these with in these pages are good. The Nemi was mentioned above and is a good choice. Chi-you or Kings all are pretty good for what you pay.

You will wait a bit for them. But it will be worth the wait IMO..... That wait will most likely be a couple of weeks or shade longer though FYI

:2cool:

Edit to add link:
3619 Electronic Cigarettes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Duh.....:blink:

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
I have been using the Astro clone from FT and it has been bittersweet. While it is a nice mod for the price and it performs extremely well- the fact that it has the same markings and even a phony serial number just got under my skin.
Tonight I gave it a brushed finish to remove the logos on the tube and button, but since the top cap is covered anyways I'm just going to leave it alone.
I will be the first to admit that this has not always been my position on clones, and I'm not knocking anyone who wants to buy them, but owning this direct copy has made me realize that they are definitely not for me and I would much rather own an original - be it a $50 or $200 one.
To those I have bickered with about "what's the big deal if someone wants to make clones"- my apologies. I understand.
To those who buy, own and like them- more power to you.
In the end, the choice is yours. Don't let anyone tell you what you should or shouldn't buy, because buying one just might be the best thing that ever happened to you like it was for me.

Krizzell

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Las Vegas
I have a Sigelei 8W nice mod with both 18650 and 18350 tubes.It can be used with a kick in 18650 and a 18490 battery $39 from Kidney Puncher.Don't go to Fastech they have a clone of the clone no adj center pin. The shipping is a mess now unless you get lucky. And if you want to wait a month.Just ordered the Nemesis from an US vendor for $48 bucks has everything 1:1 clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread