Coffee extracts and caffine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayvon633

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Hillsboro Oregon
Has anyone ran into an issue with too much caffine from a coffee extract? i was vaping on one i made with a recipie from here and i got a good buzz from it and was wondering about the amount of caffine extracted from the coffee. could this be at a dangerous level to vape all day and should i just try decaf?

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
I made an Earl Grey Tea extraction and also experienced a buzz from it, I thought it was just my mind playing tricks, but it could well be the caffeine.
Should be perfect for a morning vape at least!

I would be interested to hear how the vaped extractions compare to cups of tea/coffee in terms of caffeine absorption.

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
ya i was wondering about that as well. its got to have less caffeine than a cup of coffee seeing as i used 15ml of coffee and about 26ml pg but the lungs may absorb it better.

Yeah, I can see that happening, and the uptake of caffeine being more instantaneous than normal consumption.
When my recipe has steeped more I will try using it is a morning vape without drinking my usual cup(s) of tea and see whether I feel more awake after it. Not the most scientific method, but worth a bash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread