Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter0802

Mar 31, 2015
United States
I bought new "kanger tech coils for protank, evod, and unitank" for my protank 2 and I checked if they were real and they are, but it doesn't seem to fit in my protank, the coil doesn't come out far enough from the tank and my istick 20w & my X6 Variable wattage battery can't either. I spent 20$ for 4 packs and I can't use them, I've tried 4 different could already, can anyone help?

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
One of two things could be the cause of your issue.
1) the center pin on your mod may be pushed in too far. Very gently pry up the pin using a toothpick or dental pick. No brute force required just ever so slightly raise the pin.
2) the centerpin on the atomizer head is pushed in. it can be raised by using a fingernail to slightly raise the centerpin. No more than a fingernail thickness should be required.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
One of two things could be the cause of your issue.
1) the center pin on your mod may be pushed in too far. Very gently pry up the pin using a toothpick or dental pick. No brute force required just ever so slightly raise the pin.
2) the centerpin on the atomizer head is pushed in. it can be raised by using a fingernail to slightly raise the centerpin. No more than a fingernail thickness should be required.

This ^^^^. I suspect you just need to help it make a connection.

Also, you could try an airflow control base...they make the protank 2 much better.

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread