Cola based juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

eris667

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Spring, TX
So I have tried a few brands of cola based juice, recently bought one that I tried in the store (vivi 5.5w) - tasted great in the store, back home in my ProTank (5.5w) tasted like Lysol.... I am doing something wrong? Tried at 4w-10w, just couldn't get the taste
I ended up taking the last one back but I have 30ml +/- at home from different vendors that have the same taste (tried steeping cap off for about 2 weeks, and aging in my box for months)

My first bottle of Cola from madvapes was awesome, second bottle not so awesome, Totally Wicked tasted bad on arrival - maybe my taste buds are fried, lol

Any ideas?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

puchox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Montevideo, Uruguay
So I have tried a few brands of cola based juice, recently bought one that I tried in the store (vivi 5.5w) - tasted great in the store, back home in my ProTank (5.5w) tasted like Lysol.... I am doing something wrong? Tried at 4w-10w, just couldn't get the taste
I ended up taking the last one back but I have 30ml +/- at home from different vendors that have the same taste (tried steeping cap off for about 2 weeks, and aging in my box for months)

My first bottle of Cola from MadVapes was awesome, second bottle not so awesome, Totally Wicked tasted bad on arrival - maybe my taste buds are fried, lol

Any ideas?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I only tried Liqua Cola and it tastes like knockoff cola :p i mixed some with cherry yesterday and it's really good.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Crisp Cola (with extra flavor) from Kick ... Vapor. Tastes like RC draft cola, reminds me of gummy cola bottle candy. I like it.

But, I have yet to find something close to Pepsi or Coke.

And remember, vape isn't carbonated. Flat Pepsi tastes different than fizzy Pepsi. I would think the fizzy drinks to be the most difficult to simulate into a vapor. (beer, champagne, sodas). I'll leave those drinks as liquid, and compliment them with the vapor tastes of Prime, Torque or (insert your flavor du joir)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread