Comparable to Halo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Tribeca is the only tobacco flavor vape I've ever liked. I'm a huge fan of Twisted Java, Cafe Mocha, Belgian Cocoa, and I like Kringle's Curse a lot. Definitely a sweet tooth.

I found a lot of premixed flavors I like at High Desert Vapes. They also sell DIY stuff, and I'm now making a lot of my own mixes with that. After vaping lots of Halo flavors, many other premixed juices seemed weak to me, even when I asked for extra flavor. When I asked HDV to be heavy-handed with the flavoring, I was not disappointed. Their Caramelnut Mocha is at least as good as Twisted Java and Cafe Mocha. I like Creme de Menthe as much as Kringle's Curse, though it is not the same flavor. I still have Tribeca and don't really need a sub for it (I'm getting tired of it).

That Southern Classic from Halo...I think an acquired taste. I find it just revolting. One drop of it in a carto full of Belgian Cocoa makes a good flavor, and at this rate the tiny bottle I have will last a lifetime.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Since you gravitate more to the tobaccos, try Indigo Vapors. You might also like Juice Mafia, who's arti-baccos (artificial tobacco flavor like Halo, as oppose to NETs, which are from natural extracts) have gathered rave reviews.

Also, EVO Eliquids are made in the same labs as Halo's e-liquids but with different flavor profiles and are wholesaled (sold in any store that picks them up)

Good Ejuice carries EVO, as well as their own LAB MADE line of Liquids that rival HALO's less complex tobaccos (Torque56, Freedom, etc).

Electronic Cigarettes Chicago | E Cigarettes | E Cigs | Smokeless Cigarettes | eCigarette Minooka, IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread