Continued, next best kit / favorite juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
I'm now allowed to post with the rest of the community, I've posted a thread similar in a thread in the new members forum, but I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts. I'm new to the Raleigh, NC area job transplant down here from NYC/Westchester area. From what I have gathered good quality vape shops are few and far between out here lacking good pricing on equipment / high quality juices .... I have gotten a wonderful amount of feedback from everyone on the new members forum but I'd love to hear even more on your person opinions of where I should check out for juices and equipment when purchasing online. I have not grown into rebuilding and I truthfully don't plan to at this point. I am running with the Kanger Subtank mini v2 black edition currently and love it but the more juices I get the more mods/ tanks I'm going to need so I'd love to hear from experiences individuals what compares to what I have / what might be a step up, I prefer something portable and not gigantic also but any feedback helps!

( juice types I prefer are sweet, fruity, beverage flavored )

Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope to grow into an asset for new ,embers once ,y learning curve is up!!!

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Greetings and welcome @bpurtell89 Myvaporstore.com is my go-to site, but I buy clone RDAs from 101vape and Eciggity as well. I have 2 Subtanks and still use them quite often, but I prefer my Lemo 2 mainly (as far as tanks go). I like my iStick 50w + Subtanks or Lemo for when I go out and about for compact size and battery life. When I'm at home I use my IPV3 Li - dual 18650 batteries up to 165w of power for my drippers (I prefer to chase clouds at home and tootle puff when I go out). As for juice, I order online now as well, mostly from VapeWild for their really good prices (you can try 6 juices for $16.99 in their sampler pack). I used to get the $20 30ml bottles but they're mainly just cool names, fancy labels, fancy descriptions and marked up 1000%. You may want to look into the iStick 100w, from reading the dimensions it's slightly larger than the Kanger Subox mini but has twice the power, and they take 2 18650 batteries so you will 2x the battery life of the Subox. I haven't used one, I have a gigantic brick - the IPV - but the reviews I have seen all said it was a good product. As for other juice vendors to check out: MadTownVapor, ITCvapes, Blue Dot Vapors, Mech Sauce.

Reactions: bpurtell89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread