Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
photo+3.JPG

I got a cool rotating stainless steel drip tip for my Reo Grand and Reomizer. It is a great drip tip for bottom feeder but really doesn't work for dippers because the hole in the center is very narrow. You can see in one of the pics bellow. I have dropped it on the floor over a dozen times since I got it last week. I know I am clumsy. There is a reason i know longer have great glass drip tips like the one from empire mod. They survive a couple hundred falls if they are well made and I am lucky. But for me that is 2-3 months. I am really happy with this drip tip. I got it for under 5 bucks from Fast Tech. Took 3 weeks to get here. After the tracking showed the package hanging out in honk kong for 2 weeks, I was fearful that my package may pull a Snowden. But I got it. Check after my site for more pics.

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
I got one of them about a week ago. Its pretty well made for the price, great finish and sturdy feel to it. The only thing bad about it is that as you rotate the tip it starts to block the airflow. I end up keeping it strait most of the time because of this, the air path in the tip would have been better with a cone shaped hole instead of a normal strait hole. Its still one of my better drip tips.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I got one of them about a week ago. Its pretty well made for the price, great finish and sturdy feel to it. The only thing bad about it is that as you rotate the tip it starts to block the airflow. I end up keeping it strait most of the time because of this, the air path in the tip would have been better with a cone shaped hole instead of a normal strait hole. Its still one of my better drip tips.
Don't have the air flow issue you have. Not sure if I am reading it right but it is impossible to duplicate. I wish it had the build quality of the stainless steel super t tip I have. Wish they will make one. But for under 5 the build quality is okay. I just would have paid more for a higher quality steel.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
View attachment 236194

I love the knucklehead drip tips. Probably the most comfortable tips I use.

Nice me too. Do you suffer the same problems as HughDaHand
or do you think he has a defect dt or I got luck with one that does not have the problem?

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I wish I could find a Titanium knucklehead drip tip?

does anyone know where can I get a Titanium knucklehead drip tip? Or a real stainless steel one or a really cool knucklehead that is made out of some kind of high quality metal?

The one that comes with the vivi nova is awesome but it's not a 510...

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I wish I could find a Titanium knucklehead drip tip?

does anyone know where can I get a Titanium knucklehead drip tip? Or a real stainless steel one or a really cool knucklehead that is made out of some kind of high quality metal?

The one that comes with the vivi nova is awesome but it's not a 510...

I don't have one, but I'm pretty sure this is real SS. Stainless Steel Knucklehead Drip Tip - Kidney Puncher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread