Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEatsAirplane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Hey all!

I just got an MVP 2.0 yesterday, super stoked on it. Works great, looks good, provides a wonderful vape combined with my Mini PT2.

I was interested in getting a wrap/skin for it though, make it a little more personal and all that. As it turns out, the ideas I had aren't readily available through either Jwraps or VaporSkinz.

I was curious if anyone had done the custom wraps through either vendor and if they turn out okay? My main concern would be a bad conversion of the image onto the actual wrap, parts of it getting cut off, etc etc. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

JayEatsAirplane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
I sent a design into JWraps for my VTR. They did the design, sent me an email for approval. Looked just like the pic I sent them. Should be here in the next day or two. :vapor:

Just go go to their custom design tab. Pay for it and email them a pic of what you want.

Exactly what I was hoping to hear. Thanks all!

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Wouldn't bet on that. I ordered a textured Tan Ostridge last Friday. Not a special order. Checked the mailbox right after the mailman came this afternoon. Not there. Very disappointed.

I admit I'm more than a little spoiled. I've ordered tons of vaping gear in the last couple months. Vermillion River, Juiceray, Provape, Wycked Vapor, Nicoticket, Goodlife, Ahlusion (after I finally got on),Vaping Extreme, Five Pawns, Alien Visions, Nite Life Vapors (via Professional Vapors), Backwoods Brew, and Fastech (hey they have to ship from China).

No company has shipped slower than JWraps!

best regards, larry mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread