Customer care and strong limitations - just don't coexist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Jun 19, 2011
Israel
Dear HelthCabin staff.

I'm very happy customer with 30+ orders from you.
I love your products, prices and great support, however here comes "but"...

Probably with good intentions, you took a freedom of choice from many of us.
You state it's for our own good, despite countless requests and proofs it is not in your customers favor - us.
You gave reasonable explanation, and strong feeling it was temporarily - yet, many of us still struggle.

Please, think thoroughly again.
We do not require protection from our selves, or possible future issues - we do know what is best for us.

Why do you turn back to your devoted customers ? Is there other REAL reason for that ?
* Previously provided reason by you is no longer actual ...

YES, I'm raising the China airmail again, it's crucial enough.

There is a simple solution practiced by other China suppliers :
On shipping option selection clearly state :
1. China airmail is unstable and may deliver a package with delay up to 30-45 days.
2. Use at your own risk and have patience - otherwise use EMS / DHL
3. Will not reply support tickets prior 45 days from shipping day.

* I'm constantly ordering via China airmail from wide variety of suppliers : 100% packages delivered. 95% within 17-25 days.
* Some of orders with extreme batteries like Lipoly.
* Until now, only one package delayed from you, and also no complains there , took ~ 30 days.

Please trust us as we trust you - let us do the math of patience vs. shipping costs... let us deal with possible delays, let us choose.
In this way, even if will be delays - YOU DO NOT DISAPPOINT US, we assure you do your best, but now you DO hurt with radical limitations.

I'm not threatening or blaming you, I believe you seek the best for your customers - but please look closer - it's not the case.

I've seen few big suppliers listen and act, according customers requests - hopefully you do the same.

Also remember - you can't achieve 100% patient and satisfied customers, so even if you encountered complains from few immature, patient-less customers and trying to avoid future headache - you punish much wider audience.

Sorry for long message, I just had to give it one last chance, because I care and believe common-sense will eventually win.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Vlad

Jun 19, 2011
Israel
Great news !!! Please pass thanks to all decision makers at HealthCabin. :thumb:

Also, I ask all people which will order via China registered email - be obligated to above mutual understanding of possible delays,
avoid unnecessarily complains / nagging if your package takes quite longer than you think it should - be prepared to wait 30+ days, or choose other shipping.

I'm sure in severe cases like package lost - we will find great communication and assistance, as it always was from HC staff.:)

Thanks,
Vlad.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
As for as we know, now it takes 30 days or longer to reach there via china airmail, almost double time.

But we decided to resume China airmail to Israel from today because your post sounds reasonable.

Please note: we do not guarantee the delivery time and appreciate your understanding.

What about Thailand? I gave you proof shipping only takes less than one week up to two weeks from China to Thailand by registered airmail. Why do you keep ignoring this issue? Either tell us when you will resume shipping to Thailand by registered airmail or tell us you will never resume it so we can just buy from other companies and forget about HC forever. I am getting so sick and tired of your crap in relation to this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread