Delete/Question answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreeZyCloudZ

Sep 23, 2015
NC
So i recently ordered from fasttech, if anyone is familiar with them, they mostly sell alot of clone stuff for super cheap. I ordered a unreg box mod, like 15 bucks. Its my first one, just wanted a cheapo to mess around with. This is also the first time Ive ordered from them. I placed my order and they even took the money out of my account. Then, the strangest thing ever, they asked for me to send a pic of the front of my card. I sent them back an angry message saying this sounds like a scam and I expect my package immediately. It definately took me off guard. But if they wanted to scam me, they already had my card information so i dont know what to think? Anyone have a similar experience or know of sites that do this? A quick response would be appreciated :)

BreeZyCloudZ

Sep 23, 2015
NC
I've ordered dozens of times.
They are very legit..however it's China.

I would NOT send them a pic of your card.

Fasttech has an option to pay via PayPal. You don't need a paypal account to pay for items.

Use that or a prepaid visa.
Yea, thats why I thought it was so weird because Ive heard its a legitimite site. I didnt even think about that. Might sound crazy but havent used paypal. Can you transfer money from bank to paypal? Or how does it work?

Last edited:

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
@BreeZyCloudZ , We typically do not delete threads on request in General forums simply because a question was answered. Our Threads pop up on google and could help others who are dealing with a similar issue. Also it effects the post count of everyone who posted. I have reverted your post to the original, and closed the thread to future replies. Thank you!

Reactions: Yorkyboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread