Delivery Device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaGeno21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
RI
What are you all using to taste a bunch of different things?

I have like literally 35 different flavors coming, and I also ordered all the stuff to mix my own and got 35 different flavors to use. Needless to say I am going to be a busy man.

However, I am wondering if there is an easier way to taste different things without having to fill a clearomizer and then clean it etc every single flavor? I am currently using a ProTank2, Evod's, Vivi Nova 3.5ml's, and some cheap disposable CE4s.

For some reason I feel like I saw a video with someone dripping a few drops down his drip tip and vaping that, but then he had to do it again. I just don't know what that unit was.

Are there any cheap units like that? I don't want to get into building my own attomizer doing the coils and whatnot.

Sorry if this does not make sense, I just don't know what I am looking for.

Thanks!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
A 510 atomizer is used to drip flavors, and is pretty cheap. Some of us drip to taste varieties of flavors easily, since you blow it out and change flavors in a couple drops. Some of us drip regularly as it is the most flavorful vape. There are regular atomizers with a bridge, which used to be used with cartridges a couple years ago, and bridgeless dripping atomizers. Both work well for me.

Here's a video about basic dripping - still works great How to Drip a 510 Atomizer - YouTube

Last edited:

PapaGeno21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
RI

pablo_h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
australia
So one of these..

SMOKtech Regular 510 Wide-bridge Atomizer - 2.5 ohm BLACK [gotvapes-smo510atty-2.5ohm-black] - $6.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

And a 510 drip tip?

Could I use any drip tip, like even the one off my ProTank2?

Do atomizers go bad? Should I order a few of those?

Edit, Thanks for the link MadVapes is cheaper!
Yeah a bridgeless 510 atomizer is what you should use. If you can't find a bridgeless one, maybe look for a 306 atomizer, as the 306 is easier to DIY remove the bridge from. Search google for videos on debridging atomizers.

The 510 version fits any 510 drip tip, the 306 needs it's own special 306 drip tip.
These things are part of a cartomizer for old school style cig-alike e-cigs, just the part that has the coil. The bridge was to wick juice from the cartomizer and is a hindrance for dripping/testing flavours anyway.

e:
Yes they go bad, they are non repairable/replaceable coils, they will eventually burnt out or be beyond saving due to gunking up, maybe after 2-3 weeks of usage.
Makes sense to find somewhere that sells them cheap and buy 6 or 10 or more due to shipping prices wouldn't change much if you buy 1 or 10.

Last edited:

PapaGeno21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
RI
How hard is it to clean the octopus rda or the wicked dda? They seem to be the same thing but with all the wicks it seems like it will be complicated.

How quick can you clean a bridgeless atomizor? Where do I get them without the bridge and how do you use that vs the others?

Or should I just clean my clearos out and use what I've already got to taste new things? I've just never cleaned one yet so I don't know how long it takes before you can taste your new flavor.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Oh man, I wish I hadn't checked this thread ...

Now I've got an image in my mind of a "mech revolver", with a rotating carrier for 6 or more clearos, all with different flavors ...

Never feed a mechanical engineer with an interesting concept, we turn into mad scientists instantly ...

Firing up the CAD software now ... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread