Device Dispreferences Poll

Which device *that you own* would you NOT recommend to a friend?

• NJOY/Sedansa/Puresmoker/DSE801/RN4072/Other/Generic Penstyle (2 Hole)

• NJOY/Sedansa/Puresmoker/DSE801/RN4072/Other/Generic Penstyle (4 Hole)

• DSE-901/DSE-901b/Sedansa Nano I

• RN4081/DSE103/NPRO/Peewee/Smokingeverywhere Supermini

• M401/Intellicig Supermini

• Janty Minifogger

• Janty Kissbox Classic

• Something from Dealextreme (not in another category)

• Ruyan Bling

• Janty Yentl/Great White/Crown7 Hydro/Yentl Clone

• Ruyan/DSE-601/Other/Generic E-Pipe

• Loongtotem supermini/E-cig minicig/Fifty-One

• Ruyan Vegas/Generic Disposable Cigar

• NJOY/other/generic/RN4062 Rechargeable Cigar

• Screwdriver

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
OK, as requested by Kate, here is the flipside of the other poll:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-device-preferences-poll-redux.html#post67261

Please do vote in both.

Check the box next to the specified device if:
A)You own the device
and
B)You would not recommend the device to a friend.

Oh, and please note that, like the other poll, I am not claiming that the devices listed in each category are identical; I've tried to group those with similar features and sort out those with specific unique features.

EDIT: PLEASE SEE NEW THREAD FOUND HERE. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-dispreferences-poll-no-longer-anonymous.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Psyclown

Nov 10, 2008
GA, USA
Voted against the Yentl. It produces good vapor, but not enough to justify the price hike from a 901. To me, it has a vague plastic taste after a couple of puffs. Also, a couple of puffs is all you get before the carts go dry. I've heard you can refill them more easily with a syringe, but dripping is pretty much out of the question. I've tried many times, and usually end up with nicquid in the mouth.

Sleek design, nice size and vapor...too many "quirks" for me to recommend it to a friend.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
most unfav to date is the 601 ... Never got good vapor personally, but seeing as sooo many other people have ... something tells me something was wrong. o well ...

EDIT: P.S. -- The smokingeverywhere mini would fall under the RN4081/DSE103 style. Its not a disposable cart/atomizer ecig like the other 3 listed with it.

Last edited:

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Have to say the pipe. I didn't really mind the heaviness or size, I would have only used it at home, but it gave NO flavour. I know it wasn't a dud, cuz I got a spare atomizer with it. Both were good vapour, no taste. Shawn at Litecig was kind enough to accept a return for everything, and I'm getting an M401 instead.

NerdyCinderella

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2008
Gotham City
I think this poll could be helpful to newbies and the confused like me, judasburrito.

My first purchase when I was a newbie about 9 months ago and didn't know what I know now was a Health e-cigarette mini - bad purchase.

I was storing away this Health mini, basically unused, but just gave it away to my sister who loved it. However, it really didn't work well so I'm looking to purchase her a similar but quality one for Xmas.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
The pipe I had was from ecig.com. In the very short time I used it I found that vapour production and battery life were good. It had a sticky switch which made it easy to draw but it stayed on when not being used. Throat hit and flavour were average, not irritatingly harsh and no loss of flavour.

I wouldn't recommend ecig.com but Litecig stock one that has a reasonable review and warranty. Also have a look at this epipe - PartySmoker Lady Pipe: It takes standard classic atomisers, that's the expensive part of an epipe to replace.

Zach

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Detroit, Michigan, USA
I voted the super mini/peewee because the cartridges and batteries are too small and also because the vapor is extremely inconsistent.
Sometimes you could get it going pretty good but others it was like, take a puff, pretty alright vapor, take two puffs with no vapor at all, one more puff with crappy vapor, throw the .......n thing out the window and smoke an analog.

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
I'm inspired. I was being careful since it's my only working atomizer at the moment (unless I steal the fiancee's 401), but as of 10 minutes ago, I started dripping the NPRO. Can't argue with the more reliable vapor production! Hopefully the atomizer isn't going to decide to kill itself. (don't worry Steve, you're not on the hook if it breaks :D)
-Matt

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
The pipe I had was from ecig.com. In the very short time I used it I found that vapour production and battery life were good. It had a sticky switch which made it easy to draw but it stayed on when not being used. Throat hit and flavour were average, not irritatingly harsh and no loss of flavour.

I wouldn't recommend ecig.com but Litecig stock one that has a reasonable review and warranty. Also have a look at this epipe - PartySmoker Lady Pipe: It takes standard classic atomisers, that's the expensive part of an epipe to replace.

Thanks Kate! I did look at the one on litecig but I'm still waiting to see if/when he comes out with the black one (he said they would be). Also the black atomizer.

Now do you know how much that is in American $$$? And when you say it takes classic atomizers....do you mean like the pen style ones?

Sorry if I sound so "newbish"....but I am! :D

Lu

Soot

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Belfast, UK
Nothing too surprising in the pattern so far - though the very small numbers voting for the Screwdriver and Minifogger raised an eyebrow. May I hasten to add - NOT because the numbers are small but because anyone voted those models at all.

The SD has excellent reviews - it's style may not suit everyone but that could hardly have been a surprise to anyone ordering one.

The Minifogger - I've only heard of a single recipient who got one personally delivered since he lived close to Janty's business. His review seemed positive. Methinks Ludo voted the Minifogger down!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread