Did Halo kill the Menthol Ice market with Sub Zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rendier

Apr 26, 2014
South Africa
I have tried more than 10 different menthol ice flavors from different makers but it seems that Halo completely killed the market with Sub Zero. It is simply the best Menthol Ice out there. Is this something that has stopped others from trying to get a share in this market?

Ice cigarettes have become a major player in the Tobacco market and it seems in the ejuice market not enough ejuice makers are trying to compete with Halo... the closest I have seen is mount baker Vapor's Extreme Ice but other than that nothing comes close.

What is your take? Did Halo kill the market with giving us something so good or have you had better? Note that I am talking about menthol ICE flavors and not menthol only flavors.

Last edited:

missiondrago

Aug 30, 2013
usa
i love subzero and like you said nothing ive tried comes close.. but the major problem is that its burning out my nautilus mini bvc coils in 2 days. these are genuine coils ordered from the aspire site and never have they lasted over 2 days. the coil goes black and flavor changes.. does anyone have experience with subzero and has it burnt out your coils? im really frustrated, and at this point im sure its the juice thats causing this problem.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I smoked menthol for 45 years. I haven't tried Halo and every MBV I've tried was well, let's just say unpleasant. Tchavel turned me on to this: Ice Menthol eLiquid

This is the best I've tried by far. With the exchange rate and shipping its a little expensive and takes awhile to cross the south Texas border but, well worth it. I ordered 250ml last time. It's an all day thing for me.

I don't detect a flavor only cold cold...

For mission: I run this juice in my mini Naughty with BVC 1.8 coils. I can get 7-10 days using only this menthol. I run it between 10.5 to 11.5 depending on the atmosphere.

Last edited:

melly710

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
While the Subzero is very good and I always have some on hand I actually think Halo Menthol X is way better because it's more of a blend of tobacco and menthol whereas Subzero to me doesn't have much tobacco taste, just menthol.

I have to say that I just got some Highbrow Highbrowbacco Menthol last week and wow! It's a great blend of tobacco\ menthol and definitely the closest ever juice to real menthol cigs that I have ever tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread