Did something ever went missing from an order you took?

Status
Not open for further replies.

since1981

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Currently I'm having my first major problem with a vendor. I've order a Zenith for $114.25 USD and it wasn't in the package.
I went from :mail: to :cry:.

It's now been 8 days since I last heard from them :tumble::

Hi Patrick I’m so sorry about its been nuts here. I’ll check with my staff and check on it, but the shipment should of arrived as one same tracking, that's why I didn’t charge you for the tracking on the second, can you take photo, i’m going to double check on who packed the package, thank you.

Naturally I haven't kept the empty package and told them so, instead I send them a picture of what was in the order.

More Info:

Code:
#1225 -  Placed on 02/23/2014
1x Pre-ORDER Zenith V2 Atomizer - Black

#1320 -  Placed on 03/26/2014
1x Goblets Drip Tips - Black/Silver
1x AFC Rings - Zenith v2 - Blasted
1x AFC Rings - Zenith v2 - SS

For the second order they gave me a free shipping coupon, so that everything could get shipped in one package. The problem is that in said package only contained the items from order #1320 – it arrived on 04/10/2014.

In know what a Zenith package looks like, so it impossible to miss. Really hope to hear from them soon; it's an expensive purchase and I'm getting slightly nervous here.

Once a mesh got forgotten from another vendor and he shipped it to me after telling him that it was missing… but this… a 100+ dollar atomizer… I really hope things doesn't go pear shaped. :nun:

Did this ever happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread