Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was just getting ready to re-order a supply of my go-to from MBV, come to fine out they've discontinued my juice. I've been vaping their Tidewater tobacco for awhile now, and although I have dozens of other juices laying around....I'd say I vape it 90% of the time. I've only fallen in love with two different flavors in the past couple years; Halo's Torque 56, and MBV's Tide water tobacco. I simply can't afford to vape Halo juice all day long anymore, and i'm down to just about 60ml of my tidewater stash.

I'd greatly appreciate it someone can point me in the direction of a cost efficient alternative of MBV's Tidewater tobacco. I'll just be in the corner having a mini panic attack, haha. Thank you!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
You might give Killer Juice Killer Juice - Natural Flavors Made in The USA a try -- this weekend they are having a special: 15ml single bottles only $1.99!

Their tobaccos have gotten positive reviews, and there is some buzz over their RY4 as well. Best time to sample with this incredible sale. You might find a tobacco to your liking, and they run these sales quite frequently.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
You might give Killer Juice Killer Juice - Natural Flavors Made in The USA a try -- this weekend they are having a special: 15ml single bottles only $1.99!

Their tobaccos have gotten positive reviews, and there is some buzz over their RY4 as well. Best time to sample with this incredible sale. You might find a tobacco to your liking, and they run these sales quite frequently.

I'm definitely going to give their RY4 and White Chocolate Tobacco a try. Thanks!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX

Durn! 5x15 ml bottles with priority shipping for $18. A few tobaccos, root beer, and caramel latte. I hope they're good but if not at least it was a pretty cheap experiment. :thumb:

Last edited:

Jonathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, KY
Dont sweat it man.. I'm pretty sure that you can buy the falvoring mix for all the discontinued flavors still... just go to their wholesale site(link is on their contact us page) and see what they have available. Might as well buy their unflavored nic base as well, because you have to order 100$ worth to even order at all... So, If you want a half gallon or more, theres how to go about not losin out on your ADV
So I was just getting ready to re-order a supply of my go-to from MBV, come to fine out they've discontinued my juice. I've been vaping their Tidewater tobacco for awhile now, and although I have dozens of other juices laying around....I'd say I vape it 90% of the time. I've only fallen in love with two different flavors in the past couple years; Halo's Torque 56, and MBV's Tide water tobacco. I simply can't afford to vape Halo juice all day long anymore, and i'm down to just about 60ml of my tidewater stash.

I'd greatly appreciate it someone can point me in the direction of a cost efficient alternative of MBV's Tidewater tobacco. I'll just be in the corner having a mini panic attack, haha. Thank you!

popwarhomie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Jacksonville FL

Sweet another place that has Baja Blast but way cheaper than Good Life Vapor! Ordering!

Thanks!

Thank you for the tips guys. I talked with 4 different people at MBV, none of which were able to help me. If I would of known it was going to be discontinued I would have bought a couple liters of the juice from their wholesale site, haha.

Can anyone else recommend a decent citrus tobacco like MBVs "tidewater Tobacco" I can't seem to find anything.

donwuan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
GA

Ultra bland and chalky tasting.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Thank you for the tips guys. I talked with 4 different people at MBV, none of which were able to help me. If I would of known it was going to be discontinued I would have bought a couple liters of the juice from their wholesale site, haha.

Can anyone else recommend a decent citrus tobacco like MBVs "tidewater Tobacco" I can't seem to find anything.

Well, that just sucks! I am surprised they did not recommend mixing 2 of their other flavors together, like Ecto Cooler + American Tobacco, or something. :(

The only citrus tobacco I have tried and enjoyed is Southern Classic from Halo. A lot of people say it tastes like an orange creamsicle, which is an accurate description, but I find it tastes a little more like orange pekoe tea with honey and a splash of milk. I know Halo is expensive stuff, but they always have a 10% off coupon (ECFTEN2014), and if you are careful, you can catch their 20% off juice sales that happen 3-4 times per year.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

High Desert Vapes has a Tidewater Tobacco... it might be totally different, but I remember seeing the name.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well, that just sucks! I am surprised they did not recommend mixing 2 of their other flavors together, like Ecto Cooler + American Tobacco, or something. :(

The only citrus tobacco I have tried and enjoyed is Southern Classic from Halo. A lot of people say it tastes like an orange creamsicle, which is an accurate description, but I find it tastes a little more like orange pekoe tea with honey and a splash of milk. I know Halo is expensive stuff, but they always have a 10% off coupon (ECFTEN2014), and if you are careful, you can catch their 20% off juice sales that happen 3-4 times per year.

Southern Classic is definitely citrusy... I liked the spiciness of it, but not the citrus. Too... tart? I dunno, it just didn't hit me right.

Andria

Thanks for the help Spaceballs, Halo juices used to be all I ever vaped...just became too expensive, but I do love their juices.

Thanks for the heads up Andria, I've found a few vendors on the web that list a Tidewater tobacco, or a citrus tobacco of sorts. I'll have to order a few to see if I like any. Although none of them seem to sell large quantities of their juice.

And thanks for the tip Shawn, I've tried the 555. It wasn't terrible, just not for me.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
MBV also discontinued Vanilla Butternut. I have been making my own and while searching for the Flavor West flavoring I found that diyjuice.com lists Smoke - Tidewater Peach Tobacco (Tidewater Tobacco Peach) and Smoke - Tidewater Tobacco (Lemon Lime). flavorwest.com also has Tidewater Tobacco in the 4 oz size.
If one of these is the flavor you are looking for and you are interested in do it yourself eliquid this might work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread