• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.

oupa

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
Cape Town
I have come to the realisation that there exists a huge demand and outcry in South Africa from vapors wanting to do DIY mixing of their own liquids. Be it to save money or to customize their own flavours and creations - or both.

Please let me know what you would like to see in a typical DIY mixing starter pack (e.g. plastic or glass bottles, syringes, droppers, pipettes, VG, PG, flavour, nicotine, etc.) Also what flavours would you be keen on? (excluding tobacco flavours).

Sarje

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Jeffreys Bay
Hey Oupa, I for one, will definitely support you!
The most important thing is the nicotine and flavours. They seem impossible to source domestically.
I'm mixing my own and will never go back to buying brand name bottles. Personally liking caramel, vanilla, butterscotch type flavours.
Best of luck with your project, I reckon it's a great idea.

SvenonVapour

May 10, 2013
South Africa
What Im personally vaping at the moment;
vanilla - Im very picky about this one though have bought 4 different ones and couldnt get enough of one, second was almost as good, but the other 2 are sitting on my desk. Maybe one day when there really isnt anything else.... I bought some concentrated vanilla extract, but that killed it completely.
grape, cola, berry mix and some of my DIY menthol. Got some citrus mix i didnt have many expectations of, but since i got the glass tank i thought why not. Its great!! Tastes really "fresh" not for all day but definately every day so far.
Would like to try a caramel, but i have a feeling its going to be a hit or miss flavour like vanilla.

I honestly would prefer to specify my kit with every order. Maybe add a few recipes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread