Do you like the Njoy? Want to buy Direct from Supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
I just had a nice discussion with Darren of Shenzhen First Union Technology Co., Ltd

I had a nice discussion with him, he states that his company does not like the 4 hole atomizer and that it is not necessary etc.. lots of technical mumbo jumbo.. Then i got down to asking him about njoy and he said that they were njoy's supplier for all their E-Cigs.

Then i got to talking to him about minimum orders. The minimum order is 1 Piece! And the price... wow... these guys have some markup over at njoy... I can get them from him for between 15-20 US Dollars for A Complete Starter Kit. (was talking to him about pen styles Mainly) I was talking to him through the alibaba Site. I will put this address in here if you would like to research for yourself.

Thier Site is cssunny dot com

where i put dot put in a .

I have other site info, but I thought it was quite interesting to be able to talk directly to Njoy's Supplier.

Wanted to double check on the Minimum Order Quantity. Talked to Jasmine Wei, She stated no Minimum Order Quantity.

The model # they have that they sell to Njoy is the RN4072-5
I also found they have more colors, like neon green if ya like that sort of thing.

And the price states 15-20 US Dollars. (probably cheaper when you buy more) They also said it only takes 3 days for product to get to USA.

I had to create an alibaba account to talk to them. But i might place an order with them just to see if they are the exact parts, they could be lying but ya never know. Just thought I would share.

Thanks all :)

Jason

good information.. right before i read this post i was speaking with Darren as well LOL.. And i can back up your post her.. he is great to speak with and the deals and pricing is correct!. i am hoping to open a shop in my town or area early next year.. and he might be the way to go. just for testing out first before i would dive in

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Hi, I was talking to Another Supplier. Desonic. If you want to search since i cannot post web addresses just search on google for de5072 e-cig it will bring their main site up first. snip from my chat with tony.

[22:24] Tony Liu: you know ,our fraction defective in below 0.5%
[22:24] Tony Liu: which few manufacturer can do that
[22:25] Jason Cornfeld : yes, i am posting this on the forum as well. it was desonic.com right?

He states that his Company has a lot lower failure rate than First Union. I am thinking of ordering a set from both of them but dont have a lot of money laying around to just see.. because shipping on one set is like 35.00 Its a lot more economical to buy the full 100 minimum order from desonic. But you CAN order a Sample set for the 20.00 from him also. But shipping is around 35 bux.. which sucks. but still its a reasonable price for a pen style, and if his failure rate is that low... snip about the shipping.

[22:27] Jason Cornfeld : do you know what shipping will cost on 1 set?
[22:27] Jason Cornfeld : zip code 84401 USA
[22:28] Tony Liu: about 35USD
[22:28] Tony Liu: It is expensive for one set
[22:29] Tony Liu: for china DHL
[22:29] Tony Liu: it is expensive

He then proceeded to show me designs for a newer model they are coming out with around the 25th. looks like a neat design, doesnt look like a tacky pack of cigarettes. I have a picture of a russian model wearing it around her neck on a necklace.. i doubt anyone would wear a box on a necklace like this.. but it does look like a nice design with the charger inside the unit and everything. it was a mini he showed me. They will be at the CES trade show in VEgas this year also.

Just another place to get them cheap ;)

Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
If you would like to place an order from desonic for a single "sample" Please e-mail or chat with Tony on his MSN

liu_hengdao@hotmail.com

Please tell him that Jason Cornfeld told you to contact him. No, I dont get anything special or anything, Just want him to know i really was trying to spread the word a little bit.

Jason

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
One more note--I spoke with Darren a bit--he's sending me FirstUnion's catalog, which I'll be glad to post if and when I receive it.

One thing to consider is that First Union accepts payment in the form of bank transfers and Western Union only--I don't know about bank transfers, but the fee for a Western Union transfer of 100 bucks to China is about 14.00.

This seems like it might be a good deal if people went in collectively, like Pakaday organized for Australians.

-Matt

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
Great, I'm looking forward to hearing about it. Got a full catalog (this is just a quote I got, so not permanent prices by any means) from Firstunion--they can send samples. But, there's the payment fee from money transfer or Western Union to worry about, and I got a quote of 40$ shipping for an order of 3 kits. Think I'll stick with the suppliers.

Catalog is too big to attach, but here are the quoted prices:
4088/4082 (don't know of any suppliers that offer them--they're shorter versions of the 4081): 19.00/set
4081-5 (NPRO/Peewee/standard supermini): 19.00/set
4075-5 (DSE901): 18.00/set
4072-5 (Penstyle): 19.00/set
Carts about 25c a piece
Atomizers 3.50
Batteries 7.50

I know this is sort of going around the backs of suppliers to post this information, but shipping, payment, customs hassles and warranty issues make me think that it's probably smartest for the average e-smoker to stick to trusted suppliers like Shawn and Steve. This has been an interesting exercise in global economics, at least.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
Hi, I was talking to Another Supplier. Desonic. If you want to search since i cannot post web addresses just search on google for de5072 e-cig it will bring their main site up first. snip from my chat with tony.

[22:24] Tony Liu: you know ,our fraction defective in below 0.5%
[22:24] Tony Liu: which few manufacturer can do that
[22:25] Jason Cornfeld : yes, i am posting this on the forum as well. it was desonic.com right?

He states that his Company has a lot lower failure rate than First Union. I am thinking of ordering a set from both of them but dont have a lot of money laying around to just see.. because shipping on one set is like 35.00 Its a lot more economical to buy the full 100 minimum order from desonic. But you CAN order a Sample set for the 20.00 from him also. But shipping is around 35 bux.. which sucks. but still its a reasonable price for a pen style, and if his failure rate is that low... snip about the shipping.

One thing I wonder is how many manufacturers are there really? And how many are simply re-sellers or wholesalers? I've just searched on this as you said and the result for DE5072 that show up look exactly like a First Union RN4072, right down to the exact same packaging. My guess would be that it is a First Union product!!

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
No, it is different, there are 10 manufactureres in china. I have confirmed this both with first union and desonic. and the atomizers that first union makes are 2 hole and the ones that desonic makes are 4 hole. there is a difference you cant see on the outside. The guy from desonic also says he has a way better fail rate than first union. he claims his products are way better than first union's. and I will have to wait and see when my sample gets here. But I do tend to agree... Some of the manufacturers like first union make good and bad products.. first union makes a lot of the mini's on the dealextreme site. Funny thing is.. First union makes the pen style for njoy. And Desonic Makes njoy's Mini... roflcopters.. pretty funny in my book.

Jason

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
What about bank or transfer fees?

I was setting up a wholesale samples order to try out and review a manufacturer;s entire line just before losing my part time job forced me to cancel. The thing that floored me was they charged bank transfer fees. I didn't see why in this day and age they just don't take credit cards. Is that common for wholesale purchases?

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
seriosly..I have my doubts but if a free/ reasonable price sample can be given to make comparison, that will be great.

Even so, I will caution against making a 100 unit purchase. From a personal experience at my ex company, we ordered goods from Chinese suppliers. Price, sample quality and even the salesperson all checked out but when we got our bulk order, it was a disaster. Everything was rusty although covered up with plastic and paper to make sure moisture was not able to seep thru (we bought machinery parts). They would not entertain any returns or refunds. Accusations were thrown around. Suddenly, they were not so nice anymore.

Throughout my years of doing business with Chinese ppl, i realised many of the tricks they have up their sleeves. A possible scenario with this e-cig case is that they want you to make a huge order so that they can dump sub standard quality products to you. Imagine this, if everything the send to you are reworked items from returned goods or rejected stuff from QC (if they have one), they will make a profit even by selling at $1.

Of course, I don't have any proof nor do i have any experience working with e-cig suppliers but i guess sharing my personal experience and some wild guesses wouldn't hurt. If it is by any way offensive, i apologise and take back everything i say.

Tetsab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2008
East Sussex, UK
Interesting link to read about potential perils of leaping into the possibly shark-infested waters of international trade. Similar ideas can also apply to other nations than China. I have historic experience of seeing UK businesses fail to complete foreign transactions. One in Russia arose from the Russian bank going bust right after receiving a TT for goods. Also know of a failure of a Letter of Credit in the Middle East - they're supposed to be totally safe, but can actually prove a bit of a minefield.

At the risk of sounding as if I'm promoting him, David Yang (who posts here in the forum) accepts PayPal on his website - which does provide some protection. In addition if you use a credit card, and then there is a problem with goods you can raise it with the card supplier and possibly get it charged back.

His minimum order is US$50 and shipping $15, which you might find a lot more acceptable for ordering sample quantities. You would have to contact him about whether anything is different for bulk orders.

I have no business relationship with this gentleman, just noted his presence here and viewed his site. I haven't ordered from him myself yet though I have placed an enquiry - NOT bulk.

Still, I'd wish anyone who is brave enough to dive into these waters the very best of luck but always remember that if anything looks too good to be true it is virtually certain that it IS. Overall though I think Judasburrito's advice is probably soundest, using trusted suppliers from here will save you a lot of grief even if it doesn't save you a few shekels/dollars/euros(insert currency of choice). :rolleyes:

Take good care now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread