Does anyone remember thier first time vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
bought the old 3 piece kit couple years back, got juice everywhere, and after a mouthful i threw it away and didnt try for a long while, then bought a little 808 kit and said this could work. hit the net for info on something better and found ecf. lurked around forever, then got an ego and stopped smoking immediately.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Oh yeah! It was almond DIY flavor in a cartridge on an ego unregulated. Borrowed it for the nite and texted a bunch questions to the lender then finally found the vendors and Alt Smoke was the most helpful site Almost bought the KR808-D stuff but ended up with a White ego penstyle with see thru window over clear carto. But i didnt notice anything much different as far as effects because id been chewing nicorette for 10 years. he was using 18 mg. i chain vaped and felt guilty i was using up all his product! Which i did. I obsessed shopping for awhile until he offered to just do it for me. Foolishly i gave $60 and never saw him again! So a couple weeks later i just did what i did and 9 months now i have cartos atties DIY pyrex tanks nice drip tops Reo Grand, ego Vv, Mortar mechanical, wood Mod the Grip VV, mint tin box vv, 5 eRolls, Vamo and wraps, a couple 5 volt passthrus (808-D! Ha ha) and 5 volt GLV. Im waiting for the guy selling his touchwood to email me and also for the lates VW stuff to come out by the handfulls. A " I forget...." 20 running those. Have you all seen ShanMods pre order? If that touchwood guy doesnt get with me sooooon im gonna have to preorder hers i think....obsessive still ....but vaping hobby is perfect for that and if i run out of money i have plenty to keep me going. I had NO idea!!! I did it for a change and to save money because i was chewing a LOT nicorette!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I got a convenience store cigalike last summer and it was kinda ok but I couldn't find the refills for it and I wasn't at that time to plop down the money for a blu starter set (only other thing around locally). so when the last prefilled carto died I threw the battery and charger in a drawer.

about 7 weeks ago I ran into a thread on a gaming forum about e-cigs and started doing some homework and asking alot of questions. Got an ego_C starter kit and never smoked again. It was someone in that thread on the gaming forum that sent me to ECF.

Ohh yes. The first time was a 510 passthrough, and some johnson creek. I got a call from my dispatcher that a package had arrived for myself, seeing as I was close to the office I went on lunch break and headed back to hq. I took the package without saying anything went into the washroom, cleaned and dried the atty as best I could being a complete newbie, and dripped a few drops. I went back into the office and asked a secretary if I could use their computer, crawled under the desk plugged it in and then said loudly "Everybody look at me!". Then had a lot of questions to answer.

Last edited:

Equus5O

ECF Veteran
I met up with my brother, because he said he had this thing I HAD to try because it helped him quit smoking. There we are standing next to my marked patrol car, me in uniform and sucking on this totally odd, weird thing and coughing my brains out, crying my eyes out, and laughing my ... off. He had turned it up to high and told me to pull on it and inhale.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
I DO!

December 18, 2009. I had just received my first PV purchase; a Joye 510 cig-a-like with auto battery. I charged the battery, loaded my carto with eliquid and took a small drag into my mouth...held it a moment. inhaled, then blew a light cloud into the air.
My first thought was..."THIS MIGHT WORK...I CAN DO THIS!"

Ultimately, the cig-a-like wasn't powerful enough for me to make 'the switch' immediately, but it was good enough to keep me trying. As you can see in my sig, I finally found the combinations that worked!

I'll NEVER forget that first puff, and I celebrate how it changed my life! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread