Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Hi fellow Vapers,

I have found a new way to store my little coils so I can get at them easier.

I bought this little daily pill organizer at the Dollar Store and it seems to work out pretty good.

CoilStorage.jpg

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Wow!
You go through coils fast ;)
Actually my daughter loves the dollar store so I always look for cheap vaping supplies.
My coil building percition screw drivers came from there for example.
Good find

Thanks----these are coils I had laying around from my many tanks from the past and I bought precision screwdrivers from there too.

I built this ejuice stand from picture board and hot glue kit from the dollar store---pic below.
ejuiceRack.jpg

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
hahahahahah now that's funny the boose stash thing-------I drove truck all over the US and Canada and so bought a bottle of ejuice in every town it seemed--just

to try and find a kind that I really liked. Wife was home and I was alone in the truck and so she did not see me buying these bottles--hahahahah

Reactions: WonderDude32

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I like that coil storage idea, I was thinking of something similar but using the little individual cube boxes. For actual coils, not coil heads - yes I have several dozen loose coils that I never bother throwing out, haha. I just need to keep them organized... 28 gauge, 24 gauge, Clapton, twisted, 3mm, etc.

Reactions: thetrucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread