Status
Not open for further replies.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Even using prebuilt coils you will have to rebuild them. No screw in coils type drippers that I am aware of.
Yeah, I was thinking the OP just didn't want to wrap coils for an RDA. Someone should invent an RDA with screw in coils.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Yeah, I was thinking the OP just didn't want to wrap coils for an RDA. Someone should invent an RDA with screw in coils.

It could happen (an RDA with stock coils) once all the major players have run out of ideas (the latest being top fill subΩ tanks & rebuildable bases).

There are plenty of folks that still use the simple old 510 atomizer for dripping. They were, after all, the mainstay of the vaping world just 4 years ago.
Joyetech Joye 510 Atomizer

Great way to test batches (especially if you DIY) or for dripping when you go up to your local B&M to taste test their flavors. Great blog post on dripping by ECF member @The Ocelot on non-rebuildable dripping.

Drip, Drip, Drip - The Sound of Dripping | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:
Reactions: dcfluegel

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I think these would be perfect for you. 99 cents apiece less 5%, and you just toss em when they stop working. They're old school, but you won't find better flavor than these imho.

You'll need your own drip tip, these don't actually come with the ones shown. I love the Cherry Vape acrylic ming on these.

You can buy them in 1.5 ohm or 2.3 ohm. The ONLY downside is they only hold about 3 drops, but your juice will last forever. They're extremely efficient.

Joye 510 or Joye eGo electronic cigarette replacement atomizers

510-ATOMIZER-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DC2

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
Thank you everyone. But nobody even answered the main question lol. A dripper for my sigeli 150 watt?
Your question was answered. You can buy pre-made replacement coils for an RDA. These are great for people with vision problems or shakey hands. You just insert the coil legs and screw them down.

But if you are looking for something like a pre-made enclosed screwable package with a tiny coil and tiny wick in there, similar to the heads for Kanger or Aspire tanks, that doesn't exist. It wouldn't be an RDA, and doesn't appeal to the current customer base for that type of atomizer. I can't imagine how it would work either. How would you drip onto it?

If you are disabled, I can understand the predicament, but the sub-ohm tanks are popular now and many will work with a lot of power out of your sigelei. If not, its very easy to build an RDA, you could get it down very quickly -and- have a superior vape.

Reactions: Susan~S

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
I misunderstood your original question.

There are no dripping atomizers that have replaceable coil units like clearomizers use.

They all use a coil that is either pre-made, made by you or someone you know.

As Robert said, almost any RDA that has a 510 threaded connector will work on your device.

There are literally hundreds of RDAs (Rebuilable Dripping Atomizers) available so choosing one can be difficult.

Edit; The long skinny devices that are pictured above are dripping atomizers but are not rebuildable. When they quit working, they get thrown away.

Cannon from NJ

Feb 18, 2015
NJ, USA
Could you give me a link or tell me the website?

What are some drip atomizers you guys have?
Check out Fasttech(dotcom) and search for "50 coils". As for drippers, I only have the Mutation x v3. It is super basic, super easy to build on, 4 post holes, deep juice well, simple airflow control.... but I don't even use it much. RTA's (rebuildable tank atty) is where it's at. I have a subtank mini with the rba deck, and love it. Wrapping coils by hand is easy.

Check out Fasttech(dotcom) and search for "50 coils". As for drippers, I only have the Mutation x v3. It is super basic, super easy to build on, 4 post holes, deep juice well, simple airflow control.... but I don't even use it much. RTA's (rebuildable tank atty) is where it's at. I have a subtank mini with the rba deck, and love it. Wrapping coils by hand is easy.
Thanks I'll look at it. Anybody know how the authentic mad hatter vapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread