Dutch Apple Pie: High Desert Vapes; and I thought Tobacco was addictive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
;) Admittedly, the 2 year celebration sale brought me in the door at HDV. Its a sale you dont want to miss. I'd been perfectly satisfied with my regular supplier- but with the October 2013 discounts; the awsome "one of a kind" handcrafted tanks, and the Wonderful eliquid reviews here on ECF- I put together a Ben Franklin $ plus order from HDV including 7 new flavors of thier liquids. High Desert Vapes - Your Vapor Haven

Anxious to try the adorable spotted Gecko tank, I cracked open the "Dutch Apple Pie" at 50/50 PG/VG, 18mg nic., 30cc bottle- clear with slight light green tint, no artificial colours, light aroma, nice viscosity- appealing all around. Everything was well packaged, bottled, labelled, and delivered with insurance, tracking, fast 3 day priorty USPS. A stellar performance all the way around!
This is the surprise though. I didnt really take to the flavor at first hit. Actually after a few minutes, I was considering dumping the tank and trying another...when instead thought I'd try to warm it up a tad, step at a time-up to 4.5v; to give it a better assessment. (w/LR Cart)
Im on my third day & fourth tank full!:vapor:
This flavor really grows on you. I cant remember the last time I've been so enthused over a single vape.
It also is a super pallette cleanser. if I've been vaping coffee or something berry-ish, its perfect to take a few Dutch apple pie hits
as a mouth and pallette cleanser. Problem is (LOL) I cant put it away afterwards.
Try it, enjoy it, give the good folks at HDV another cause for celebration- they clearly deserve it, they do a hell of a good job!

Last edited:

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
F/U
(thats "Follow Up" folks)
Its now 3 weeks later, the Dutch Apple Pie is almost gone (30ml)-I've used it exclusively in a pyrex tank (also HDV) and changed out the
SS Carto prepunched about a week ago-I just noticed the last couple tank fills have turned dark brown on me inside the tank.
In the bottle-still very light golden. this is a 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread