Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I read an article posted Senate bill would restrict e-cigarette marketing to children and teens
at the ConsumerAffairs website (Feb 26 2014) under the heading "e-cigarettes-warnings-and-lawsuits" that was intending to update the public concerning the recent frustration expressed in the senate while waiting the FDA actions proposed. the article may also be read here, View attachment ConsumerAffairs.article_2_26-14.pdf .

Once again the banner being waived is that of "HELP US PROTECT OUR CHILDREN".

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I read an article posted Senate bill would restrict e-cigarette marketing to children and teens
at the ConsumerAffairs website (Feb 26 2014) under the heading "e-cigarettes-warnings-and-lawsuits" that was intending to update the public concerning the recent frustration expressed in the senate while waiting the FDA actions proposed. the article may also be read here, View attachment 310498 .

Once again the banner being waived is that of "HELP US PROTECT OUR CHILDREN".

A comment was made on Fox News, "When they run out of arguments they pull out protect the children".

Jeffk123

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Denton, Tx
I hate seeing this stuff, whether its about e-cigs, alcohol, guns, and other assorted trivial things the government chooses to fiddle with while trying to deviate from bigger problems in our society. I just want to live my life my way and not have to worry about some nanny liberal or right-wing conservative trying to nose their way in and tell me whats better. But this just seems to be a pipe dream. One of the reasons I stay away from news outlets, always some stupid story about twitter trends instead of stories about whats going on in the "real" world. Hopefully in the next few years we can squash all this vape banning none sense, or maybe the government will find some other thing to occupy themselves with. :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread