E-Go C Twist with no flavor? (Not "vape tongue")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I have been using the E-Go C Twist for 10 months and have never had this issue. I am getting vapor, but absolutely no flavor when I use one particular battery (I have 3, all the same type). The other batteries are working fine, and I get full flavor when I use them.

What could cause this to happen, and what (if anything) can be done about it?

Thanks!

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Moved from Simple Solutions out to the general New Members forum

My first thought is that maybe one of your batteries is not outputting the correct voltage, hence not vaporizing as effectively as the other two. That's the only thing I can think of if the only variable is which battery you're using.
No real easy fix for that unless it's a new-ish battery, in which case the vendor you bought from might be able to help determine if it's defective or replace it if it's in warranty.

Thanks for the replies. This particular battery was actually left at my local vape shop overnight where they said they had charged it for me (it had died, so they let me borrow one of theirs because I had a rather busy schedule). I had no issues with it until after I got it back from them. Could it have been tampered with? I hate thinking that it may have been, but at the same time, you never know what one might do to get a sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread