e liquid subscriptions.. opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

okaycarmen

Jan 20, 2015
nipomo, ca, usa
So i recently decided that trying a juice subscription to stretch my dollar would be an option i would be willing to try. I quickly got overwhelmed with all the companies out there competing. So before i did any research on a specific one i would like to get your guy's opinion on subscriptions you have tried..
Please include:
•Price (including shipping)
•Accuracy of your preferences
•Overall experience (customer service, shipping )
•Is it worth it?
e-liquid is of good quality.. Premiums, etc.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
have not tried any subscriptions, though I tried a number of vendors (for reasonably priced, good quality juice check out slim's e liquid or mech sauce) - got into DIY and have not ordered any since, really - average vendor cost is $0.30+ per ml, average DIY cost gets down in the $0.05 per ml range, esp once you find flavors/ recipes you like and get some of the flavorings in larger sizes

Reactions: Romano Cheese

okaycarmen

Jan 20, 2015
nipomo, ca, usa
have not tried any subscriptions, though I tried a number of vendors (for reasonably priced, good quality juice check out slim's e liquid or mech sauce) - got into DIY and have not ordered any since, really - average vendor cost is $0.30+ per ml, average DIY cost gets down in the $0.05 per ml range, esp once you find flavors/ recipes you like and get some of the flavorings in larger sizes

I tried getting into Diy but i dont have time right now to experiment and such. I sadly dont even ever have time to play around with build which is what i enjoy doing:/

Tony80

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
My first box from Zamplebox...4/6 were good, both in quality brands and match to my profile. Haven't tried other two yet.

Is it worth it?
If you have the time/space/patience to DIY? No.
If you know exactly what you like already...maybe not.
But if you don't have a good vape shop around to try flavors...I'd say so. (so far)

Reactions: NoFumus

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I tried getting into Diy but i dont have time right now to experiment and such. I sadly dont even ever have time to play around with build which is what i enjoy doing:/
i actually mostly started with clone recipes of stuff i liked - have about 7 recipes i mix regularly now for myself and compadres...

rwnielsen

Test Pilot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
Long Beach CA
I bought a gallon of propylene glycol USP for $30 delivered and I buy liters of 100mg nicotine vegetable glycerin for about $50.
I vape unflavored at about 25mg soooo....I spend maybe $2/week
Juices have about the highest markup of anything. These are regular retail prices I pay and, relatively, small volumes.

Reactions: Denvap0r

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I thought about doing subscriptions when I first started vaping a few years back. But I'm just too picking with flavors. Plus after buying expensive juices I started DIY. That's the best way to have quality juices that you love. Much cheaper and you can tweak recipes until you get them how you want them. It's not hard. You just have to do a little research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread