E-Six In Branford CT 2 thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBF_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was up in CT this weekend and popped into the two b&m's in Branford, CT ECVS was the first one I went to, I picked up a 10ml bottle of juice just because I was there but the shop seemed to carry mostly ego batteries and some Inokin products. The woman working there was friendly but the store just didn't have what I was in the mood for.

Then I popped into E-six also in Branford and was shocked at both how many people where in the store and how many people worked there. There was probably 12 customers and at least 8 staff that I could see. I was quickly acknowledged and they didn't bat an eye when I said I was just browsing. I sampled the juice bar and even though I cringed when they said it was all 18mg (I vape 6 or 0 but can handle 12) I figured I would see what the flavor was like.

HOLY CRAP the CinnaSwirl is amazing and if i didn't have 300ml of various juice on the way from someone else I would absolutely have gotten some. I have to say even at 18mg the juice was spectacular and smooth.

I grabbed a couple of drip tips and at check out I noticed the young lady working the register was vaping a mech with an RBA on it. Being a carto tank guy and being intimidated by SS wicks and wrapping my own coils I asked in passing if RBA where worth it. She looked me straight in the eye and said if I try it ill never go back. What the heck I figured and picked up an AGA-T2 they threw in enough SS to make about 5 wicks, and enough wire to build several coils and I was out the door.

After 30 minutes of watching Pbusardo do a rebuild I was done and was experiencing vaping like I had never before. I love it!

The store was great, the staff was great and being old enough to be all of the staffs father I was shocked that I was absolutely treated professionally with no "your too old for this" vibe that I have gotten from a B&M i stopped in near Annapolis, MD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread