E9 battery compatible with KR808D-1 PCC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

conman16x

Dec 2, 2009
Maine
First let me say that not only am I new to e-cigarettes, I'm new to smoking altogether! Maybe this makes me the ultimate newbie, but I accept that.

My first experience with vaping was with a disposable SS Choice No. 7 from ecigaretteschoice.com and I liked almost everything about it. Good size, good flavor, good throat hit, good vapor, good battery life for my purposes. Basically no major complaints.

Now since using that I have spent countless hours doing as much research as I can, reading through countless threads and watching numerous video reviews and have decided that an E9 might be a good choice for my first proper e-cig. I know some people have gripes about it, but keep in mind I don't have the experience with analogs to compare it to.

My only concern is that I'd like to get a PCC so that if I'm away from a power source for a couple days I won't be totally out of luck. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me if a KR808D-1 PCC like the one sold at nhaler would work with an E9 battery. This would be a perfect solution for me as it would give me the option to get a KR808D-1 kit in the future if I decide the E9 isn't everything I'd hoped it would be.

Any advice that anyone can give me will be very greatly appreciated!

diamondb10025

Jan 13, 2010
Harlem, NY
Just joined to day, and also new to vaping!!!! I'm also not sure it this is in the right spot for this question, but, I recently brought a Vapor King 501 from electroniccigarettesinc.com, Vapor King Series : Electronic Cigarettes Inc. I mistook this model for the Vapor 4 Life VaporKing model. Then I brought a whole damn bunch of cartomizors from V4L, only tolearn that they did not fit on the damn battery!!! Just wondering if anyone know where I can obtain an adapter so Ican vape da cartomizors withmy 501 model? Thanks

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Just joined to day, and also new to vaping!!!! I'm also not sure it this is in the right spot for this question, but, I recently brought a Vapor King 501 from electroniccigarettesinc.com, Vapor King Series : Electronic Cigarettes Inc. I mistook this model for the Vapor 4 Life VaporKing model. Then I brought a whole damn bunch of cartomizors from V4L, only tolearn that they did not fit on the damn battery!!! Just wondering if anyone know where I can obtain an adapter so Ican vape da cartomizors withmy 501 model? Thanks
I just got two of these adapters from Cigtech. They work great on the 510. I also have two E9 batteries. Some of the V4L cartomizers will sort of fit on them. They go on a bit crooked, but they work great. For some reason, only some of them will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread