Ego One Mega not charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackeagle

Sep 26, 2015
Hi guys
Recently im suffering from a problem with my ego one mega- it wont charge.
When im connecting it to the power supply, the red chargong dot turns on for a milisecond and then turns off.
I tried lifting the centerpin, cleaning him, drying him and nothing helped.

Dcan someone help me fix it? I really dont want to by another ONE (pun intended

Thanks

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
sometimes it's time to cut our losses and get a new unit. unfortunately egos don't really last that long. if it's new you likely can contact the seller and get another sent out free of charge. If it's not new, perhaps it's time to look for a new unit. Are you using the correct charging cord? if so, like I said it's likely time for a new unit. luckily the ego ones are usually about 30 dollars . it's always wise to have a spare incase something happens so your not stuck without a vape. as I mentioned if the unit is new the seller will likely replace it free of charge.. Hope this helps and best wishes to you.

Hackeagle

Sep 26, 2015
sometimes it's time to cut our losses and get a new unit. unfortunately egos don't really last that long. if it's new you likely can contact the seller and get another sent out free of charge. If it's not new, perhaps it's time to look for a new unit. Are you using the correct charging cord? if so, like I said it's likely time for a new unit. luckily the ego ones are usually about 30 dollars . it's always wise to have a spare incase something happens so your not stuck without a vape. as I mentioned if the unit is new the seller will likely replace it free of charge.. Hope this helps and best wishes to you.

Its kind of new, but the problem is i ordered it from fasttech, and i'd be surprised if they do refunds...

did yo tried to use a different USB charging cable? or try to charge it via USB on PC?

Yes i did

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Its kind of new, but the problem is i ordered it from FastTech, and i'd be surprised if they do refunds...

Yes i did

oh goodness fast tech WILL refund however, I think you might have to send the product back first and the whole process will take FOREVER! I ordered from fast tech ONCE. I live in southern California and it took SEVEN months to recieved my mech mods I ordered!! by the time they arrived in had lost all patience and purchased different ones online. I recieved those in four days. in this case, if I were you I'd cut my losses. I saw online where you can get one for 36 dollars
cut and copy link if you like:
q=ego+one&prmd=svin&source=univ&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0CCcQ1TVqFQoTCICAm9GdlcgCFUjSgAodUnMOKQ&biw=360&bih=559#spd=6640671052353907322&spud=0
I've never used this company personally so I can't remark but the price is great. hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread