eGo/Tornado owners: looking for a good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
case to carry your unit in?

I just realized this today.

My Bottle Buddy from Ms Ts Bakery Essentials is the perfect size to hold a disassembled eGo.

Forgive the crappy cell pics I seem to have forgotten where I put my camera......

0213001829.jpg

0213001829a.jpg

Both batteries and the atomizer(in cellophane) with a mouthpiece on it inside the eGo cone. Could fit a second atomizer in beside the cone also.

And as long as you turn the batteries so that the buttons are facing away from each other you won't have to worry about the buttons getting pushed in your pocket and wasting battery life.

Slighter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Chicago Illinois
Great solution and price. This will will be great when I get more bats. Question - How durable would you say the keychain loop is? As to clipping on a belt or my tool bag.
(Not to jack your thread but I've been using a mini maglite holster to carry a full one with easy access, check it out - http://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab182/Slighter/Tornado holster/)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
No worries of hijacking that looks like a good way for a full one.

As for this one I honestly hadn't used the keyring at all myself as far as carrying it around but since you asked, and because I know I could easily get another, I gave it a good hard tug about half a dozen times and applied pressure pulling at it while gripping the rest of it in my hand and it didn't budge a bit. I actually figured I'd rip it for sure but honestly it doesn't even look like the threads budged a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread