Status
Not open for further replies.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Unicorn blood by Fuzion Vapor is my favorite to drip with. Super fruity, but not sickening sweet or over powering.

Fuzion Vapor, Alice in Vapeland, alien Visions E juice, J-Vape's, Heather's Heavenly Vapes, Indigo, The Vapor Chef, Ms. T's ...Mt. Baker, Pink Spot.. Flavor is pretty relative, and I left a lot of great vendors out. I'm not too keen on the last two, but many other people are..

I would send you to the liquid discussion, but it is pretty cluttered.. I'm surprised you're using a REO and asking this.

ericm12121977

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Tulsa, OK
You didn't mention if you were dripping or using a tank? Are you looking for an all day vape juice? Are you looking to try a variety of flavors right out of the gate? There are many ways to find a good variety pack through online vendor's or the best advice is to go to your local vapor shops and try their samples. By going to your local B&M stores you get a good idea of what flavors your interested in and what your not interested in. If you don't have any local stores around then you are limited to the internet option I guess.

Many online vendor's offer sample packs and those are a good place to start. Try going through the e-juice section here and you will see some trend's. We all have our favorite juices and we love to share our thoughts about them.

We are a community built around a belief in ending our dependence on cigarettes and getting our requirements met through vaping. It is an obsession for many, it is a hobby to countless others. You will start fairly small and expand with each passing day or week. Some people don't save money by making the switch because they become obsessed with having the next greatest mod, the ultimate tank or atomizer, or new gadget. But whatever makes you happy and keeps you from going back to cigarettes is what matters the most. I know people that are content and happy with their ego's and I know others who vape on $500 rigs and are just as happy. Granted my rig with just the mod and carto/tank setup is roughly $120 and it fits the bill for me.

Start small and work your way up. Don't try to cloud chase in the beginning, please for all that is holy in your world, don't try sub-ohm build without extraneous research and complete understanding.

Some of my favorite places for juices though are
NamberJuice Gourmet E-Liquid
Fuzion Vapor - Handcrafted ejuice for the vapestars!
http://quacksjuicefactory.com/
Welcome to Tasty Vapor

Good luck and happy vaping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread