Eleaf problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy_r6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2015
Illinois, US
Check to be sure the 510 pin on it isn't stuck down. If it is, it may not be making a connection with your atomizer, and that could cause the atty low warning. If it is stuck down, just turn the mod off and press the pin down a few times with a sewing needle or bent paperclip. This should get it to spring back up and hopefully make a proper connection.

Reactions: mamabear15

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Nope. Plan on buying more stuff though. What do you recommend so this doesn't happen?

I'm not a fan of pushing the limits, so I would suggest a higher ohm coil..."if that is the problem". Most coils upon use get higher resistance, I don't know what is really causing the problem. You might try plugging the mod into it's charge cable. I remember reading about something that it has helped some iStick products, but I don't remember the issue. Try turning it on and off, plugging it in both on and off. Also there is some method where it asks to read a new coil, or make an adjustment, where you can set the coil reading or something. I am not up to date on the tc stuff as yet.

Ecigameister

Aug 28, 2015
I'm not a fan of pushing the limits, so I would suggest a higher ohm coil..."if that is the problem". Most coils upon use get higher resistance, I don't know what is really causing the problem. You might try plugging the mod into it's charge cable. I remember reading about something that it has helped some iStick products, but I don't remember the issue. Try turning it on and off, plugging it in both on and off. Also there is some method where it asks to read a new coil, or make an adjustment, where you can set the coil reading or something. I am not up to date on the tc stuff as yet.
Thanks for all the info. I'm still going to buy a decently priced tank and probably another box mod around the same wattage. Any ideas what to go for?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I like the reviews of the Joyetech Evic Vtc Mini. I prefer mods which use replaceable external batteries. It seems such a shame that mods which use internal non-removeable batteries need to be thrown away when the battery dies of old age. Plus, I get to choose which battery to put in the mod. Removeable IMR batteries are safe chemistry; internal non-removeable batteries are Li-Po (not safe chemistry).

Last edited:

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
There's a hundred different options. For tanks I use the Kanger Subtank Mini's and build my own coils. I have a Smok TVF4 tank on it's way in the mail from a contest win here on ecf (already purchased the build deck for it so I can wrap my own coils). It's touted as a cloud machine and described as a tank with flavor similar to dripping. I am also waiting for the Cube II 160 watt mod from Smok as well. It will be my first TC mod.

I have been looking at comparable mods as well.. Sigelei 150 w tc, Snow Wolf, and ipv4s all use dual 18650 batteries (which is the direction I moved when I got my Sig 150 w VW mod.) Also I like the internal battery mods for grab and go, as well as the Cloupor Mini tc mod(single 18650 battery) that ECF is giving away in the contest (top of every page, enter it if you haven't).

Once I experience the Smok Cube tc I should know which direction I'll go. Good luck in your decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread