FastTech eliquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

altabird

Apr 25, 2014
United States
What are your favorite flavors, make sure to specify brand so far i have tried:
Dekang Melon 4/5 awesome flavor like cantaloupe or honeydew no steeping needed TH is too intense for me
eHealth Cigarette Watermelon 1/5 horrible, steeping didn't help
Hangsen Ruyan 4 3/5 (First tobacco flavor i have tried ever) tasted kind of like graham crackers very weird and nauseating if used too long
eliquid (no name) Chocolate 4/5 good flavor a tiny bit off but still worthwhile however vapor production is low
Dekang blueberry 5/5 Very good flavor

TealStreetHooligan

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Jacksonville, FL
I bought some juices and didn't like any of them. All of them had a peppery nic base and this dirty chemically taste. I feel like the juices from budget vendors in the U.S. are worth spending a bit more on.

Yeah... growing up a kid i had a addiction to chewing on my toys. I know weird.. My toy collection was mostly cheap Chinese manufactured. The e-juices i have tried from FastTech remind me of the toys of i used to chew on as a sprout. There are so many reputable affordable vendors in the U.S. who make good quality juices.

I bought some juices and didn't like any of them. All of them had a peppery nic base and this dirty chemically taste. I feel like the juices from budget vendors in the U.S. are worth spending a bit more on.

I couldn't agree more. I tried a friend's e juice from China and it was pure garbage. Just horrible in every way. There are many good vendors out now and I have tried most of them, now I'm down to 4 solid companies that I do business with on a regular basis. Prices are going down as well, better now than when I started vaping thank goodness.

Retro Man

Moved On
Aug 5, 2014
Heartland of America
  • Deleted by DreamWithin
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

mctiggs

Feb 27, 2014
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I've tried almost all of them, out of curiosity I usually tack a bottle or 3 onto my orders.

The only ones I found worthwhile on FT were:
Hangsen Ry4 (although I dislike tobacco flavors). I love this one, ironically, more than the others save for strawberry.
Dekang Melon
Hangsen Juicy Peach
Hangsen Blackberry
Dekang Strawberry (the best one)
Dekang Blueberry

Some others are just ok, for example Hangsen strong mint and Dekang Spearmint are good if you're into mint. I'm not.

They are kind of hit and miss, cherry and raspberry were awful, they tasted like sticks.

I don't taste any weird chemicals, perhaps my palate is unrefined. I do buy juice mainly from north American distributors, but when you're checking out at FT and there's a bottle of juicy peach for $1.64, why not? Their strawberry is better than any I've had from domestic vendors. Maybe I'm a Philistine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread