Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hey Everyone,

Did some searching on de googliez and this site for the info I was looking for and a place with an amazing selection of rda's. No such luck. I don't like starting new threads but I really want to upgrade from my Patriot. So...

What is your favorite rda and where the heck did you buy it? I don't care if it's a clone either.

Tnumbers

Mar 14, 2014
USA
ive tried the trident : the post set up, in my opinion really sucks, would never recommend.

Ive also tried the stillare : I really like this one, it was purchased from fasttech. The only issue was the constrictive drip tip section, but a drill fixed that for me, and if you arent using a cherry vapes drip tip or trying to cloud chase it shouldnt be an issue.

Ive also tried the patriot: its a really good atomizer, also from fasttech.

I have a zenith v2 on its way: also from fasttech, Delrin drip tip insulator, dual and single coil airflow control, plus the airflow ring will be lockable unlike the stillare.
(if considering the zenith v2 let me know, there are really good and really good clones out there, i can help you discern them)

Any more questions let us know.

EDIT: i forgot about the IGO W4, my current best atomizer, the rest have been given away, or were not owned by me to begin with.
The igo W is about as good as the patriot, but smaller if youre into that.\

EDIT #2: this is the modding forum, wrong area. You should be in Assorted PV topics > rebuildable atomizer systems

Last edited:

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
ive tried the trident : the post set up, in my opinion really sucks, would never recommend.

Ive also tried the stillare : I really like this one, it was purchased from fasttech. The only issue was the constrictive drip tip section, but a drill fixed that for me, and if you arent using a cherry vapes drip tip or trying to cloud chase it shouldnt be an issue.

Ive also tried the patriot: its a really good atomizer, also from fasttech.

I have a zenith v2 on its way: also from fasttech, Delrin drip tip insulator, dual and single coil airflow control, plus the airflow ring will be lockable unlike the stillare.
(if considering the zenith v2 let me know, there are really good and really good clones out there, i can help you discern them)

Any more questions let us know.

EDIT: i forgot about the IGO W4, my current best atomizer, the rest have been given away, or were not owned by me to begin with.
The igo W is about as good as the patriot, but smaller if youre into that.\

EDIT #2: this is the modding forum, wrong area. You should be in Assorted PV topics > rebuildable atomizer systems

Thank you, sorry for the wrong section! So I have taken a look at this fast tech website and all I can find are like household products, but then it seems like a random assortment of vape supplies on the home page. Is there a special way to navigate?

So far I love the patriot v2 best. But I want to try the Origen v2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! The Patriot is a great RDA, I'm just looking to spice up my inventory which only consists of Patriots lol.

My favorite is The Viking.

If you want maximized flavor this is the atty for you. If you want to chuck clouds, this is NOT the atty for you.

VIKING REBUILDABLE DRIPPING ATOMIZER

Hey, there is nothing wrong with amazing flavor right? I've actual never played with a 5 post RDA yet. How is rebuilding?

Plume veil by Athertech

That looks like a pretty awesome RDA! Thank you!

MrPlink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Portland, OR / San Francisco CA
Im a flavor guy. So...

Magma magma magma!

Single parallel coil in it and I am in tasty city. Very easy to build and wick too.
Insulator is very far from the coil and there are no o rings so this design should prove very reliable and relatively maintenance free.

Def not a fog machine though.

I got a cheapy clone from FT. Near flawless. Threads are amazing.

Veritas gets a big nod on flavor. The reduced chamber makes for a very warm vape if that is your thing.
Very deep well, holds about a mil. The design allows you to drip in from the airhole too which is kinda neat.

Vapingcheap has a entry for a presale at only 20 dollars or so.

Tnumbers

Mar 14, 2014
USA
Thank you, sorry for the wrong section! So I have taken a look at this fast tech website and all I can find are like household products, but then it seems like a random assortment of vape supplies on the home page. Is there a special way to navigate?

There is a searchbar in the top if you would like to use that. You can also look in the menu to find consumer electronics > E-Cigarettes, and from there you can narrow your search using the right hand bar.

$11.83 Zenith V2 Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / stainless steel AFC ring at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping Zenith V2

$8.96 Stillare Storm Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping Stillare

You can look through the drop downs on each of those pages to find different colors, Though if you choose a zenith, as said before, some of the clones on there are trash, and some are not. If thats what you choose to get, let me know.

Also, keep in mind that fasttech is a chinese company, it will take up to 30 days for you to receive what you order, and all atomizer parts should be thoroughly washed.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
I too am also hunting for an new atomizer but will chuck another vote towards the Magma. Its a great atomizer. The only issue I have with it is that the airflow hole is directly underneath the coil which can cause it to be a little messy unless you are careful when you drip. I was using it as dual coil and just recently switched to single coil. I'm not 100% on which way I like it better. 101 has the clones in stock right now and their shipping is way faster than fasttech, but I think its about $10 more. I have no problem with paying the extra to get it 3 days after I order though.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
Yeah I'm trying to get an authentic myself at this point. I just feel that if I'm gonna drop serious money on an authentic I like the idea of Afc which can adjust to the style I'm with for each build. Permanent holes are just that permanent.

have you looked at the 454 from kryptonite?

I've got several RDA's and the 454 is right on par with the magma in terms of flavor. It kills the magma though in the cloud dept. $67 bucks +shipping for an original made in the U.S. = Pretty good deal to me!

The AFC can be set for single, dual or quad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread