Feel like I'm inhaling fibers from vape case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeXtDimensionVaping

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
I purchased a case for my subox mini online, and its a plastic shell and the material that's woven around the shell is an acrylic type thread. Feels similar to cotton.

I like the case, but I feel like whenever I use it the little frayed bits of thread get in my mouth - through the air holes of the vape or something.

Is it possible for the fibers to get into the air tank and then into my mouth - or am I just being paranoid?

I would get a different material case - Like leather or silicone , but selection is limited and this case has a lanyard ring on it.

Thanks,
NeXt

VaporDaze

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2015
Denver, CO
Could also be in your head. I was filling a tank one time and the tip of the glass dropper broke off while filling and somehow fell down the chimney without me noticing, went to take a big hit, and I had little chunks of glass fly up and thankfully land on my tongue. I thought for sure I had inhaled glass into my lungs and thought about it so much that it actually made my chest hurt every time I thought about it but thankfully I didn't and all is well but it was quite the scare. Like others have also said it could just be some junk on the drip tip too, just use a q tip and clean it off when removing from the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread