Finally got my Reo Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis180

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Alcoa Tn.
You reonauts were right! My black and metallic blue agrand just showed yesterday and I can't believe that I will be using my provari mini any for a long time other than testing coils! The rm2 is amazing as well the best vape I have ever experienced. This was my first try at it. I set up a 1.4ohm coil of 28ga kenthall about 7-8 wraps and a cotton wick. My vanilla and peach juice has never tasted this good. Also the reo looks great thats if u can see it for the cloud of vapor.
I'm sold for life!!!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
welcomegroupgmiley.gif

Pics or it didn't happen!! :lol:

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
My coils are not photo worthy. Noob photos make mine look like trash. I'm glad the RM2 has a cap to hide my handiwork. But they do vape well despite my lack of skills winding kanthal. Congratulations on your new vaping machine. Over time it'll gain even more of your respect. They don't like being only children though so adopting siblings is usually done. Unless you are just a heartless individual who doesn't care about the well being of your only child. Welcome to Reoville.

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
You reonauts were right! My black and metallic blue agrand just showed yesterday and I can't believe that I will be using my provari mini any for a long time other than testing coils! The rm2 is amazing as well the best vape I have ever experienced. This was my first try at it. I set up a 1.4ohm coil of 28ga kenthall about 7-8 wraps and a cotton wick. My vanilla and peach juice has never tasted this good. Also the reo looks great thats if u can see it for the cloud of vapor.
I'm sold for life!!!

Congrats, yup my Provari is gathering dust too! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread