Flavoring alternatives DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDP

Jun 10, 2015
Oklahoma
m.facebook.com
Ok so I'm new to DIY juice and have read they you could use alternative liquids for flavor such as concentrates from mccormic or extracts but they contain high amounts of alcohol. But today I seen snow come flavoring it's seems to just be water PG flavor and food coloring. It's relatively cheep @ $12 gal any opinions on using this to mix my own juice??

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Water, ethanol ( aka alcohol ), PG are ok substrates for vaping.
Did find some flavours in local supermarkets based on PG and meant primarily for food preparation. Way too thin for vaping.
There's also flavours using vegetable oil as substrate. Fine for cooking. Unsuitable for vaping.
Food coloring - verdict still out on that...

Reactions: RDP

RDP

Jun 10, 2015
Oklahoma
m.facebook.com
I posted I have used McCormick flavor concentrate recently and they worked. Well they do... Only they have best flavor fresh mixed I have found that when steeped for a week they begin to develop a potent tobacco/alcohol aftertaste that lingers for several minutes in your mouth.
So my conclusion on this. They are good for when you are out of juice and can't wait for your steeping juice to Finnish it's steep time. Is for mix and vape use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread