Found A New Favorite - Caramel Machiatto from Vapor Pusher

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgaeta

Aug 21, 2013
A, A
In my mad rush to try different e-juices, I want to pause and give credit when I find one that really stands out for me.

I received my Caramel Machiatto from Vapor Pusher in the mail and immediately tried vaping some. The taste was a little obnoxious at first, so I put it in my box to steep, hoping it would settle down after a bit. 4 days later I grabbed it and gave it a shake to try it again - OMG it was delicious! Even "rationing" myself I am almost through the 30ml bottle after a week and will have no choice but to order more. It is smooth and flavorful with a mild throat hit (at 12mg). It does not taste like eating coffee grounds like some of the coffee-ish flavors I've tried, and it is not overly sweet like some others. Additionally, (and I'm not sure I have the e-liquid reviewing jargon down just right) it has a full spectrum flavor that seems to give something to my whole mouth and throat - as opposed to some juices that seem to activate a few taste buds on one part of my tongue. Not sure if that makes sense. Anyway, I wanted to share. I realize that this is a very subjective area, but hopefully someone will find this just as satisfying as I do.

Peace On Earth, Good Will To All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread