Frustrated kanger t3s

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoneWiththeWind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
USA
Hi all! It's been forever since i've posted...but i've got a burr in my saddle! Was using kangar t2 and some wise guys decided to change what was perfectly fine and create t3s. Problem: center post sits too far back and adjustment mid vape sometimes happens! I'm using ego twist and a vv passthru and am going crazy!

AND whats the deal with having to fill the tank when it's still 80 percent full, or else risk gurgling, and juice clogging juice chamber of ego? Argh! I'm ready to switch to more dependable tank system, as long as all i have to do is screw it in, and dry burn when needed. SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!:unsure::unsure:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Hi all! It's been forever since i've posted...but i've got a burr in my saddle! Was using kangar t2 and some wise guys decided to change what was perfectly fine and create t3s. Problem: center post sits too far back and adjustment mid vape sometimes happens! I'm using ego twist and a vv passthru and am going crazy!

AND whats the deal with having to fill the tank when it's still 80 percent full, or else risk gurgling, and juice clogging juice chamber of ego? Argh! I'm ready to switch to more dependable tank system, as long as all i have to do is screw it in, and dry burn when needed. SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!:unsure::unsure:

I have several, and don't have those issues at all. Sometimes if I haven't laid the flavor wicks after dryburning, they'll gurgle, but that's my poor work :)

And in general, mine don't have any problems until the liquid is right around the cup shaped seal on the chimney, i.e pretty low.

Not sure what you mean by the center post sitting too far back, unless the coil / head is actually loose in the base. That does happen, from just unscrewing the base to fill, sometimes. And I've had them come loose in new units.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread