FW Cookie Butter, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

issy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Between Timid and Timbuktu
Let me just start by saying that I eat Speculoos Cookie Butter with a spoon, straight from the jar. That stuff is amazing. If you haven't heard of it or tasted it.. Request Rejected I think Trader Joe's carries a version of it as well, I haven't tried it.

I noticed that FW came out with cookie butter...and I got some, of course. I have it in my kit but I haven't used it yet. I'm looking to make it a stand-alone flavor at first, maybe with a little TFA brown sugar extra. Does anyone have an idea for the percentage? I've never used FW before. I usually mix about 50:50.

Happy mixing!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I found a recipe thread on another forum, e liquid recipes ... It had one recommendation of stand alone 10-14%

Then I found this recipe by user "770"

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Cookie Butter (FW) 6
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 2
Sweet Cream (CAP) 2
Vanilla Custard (FW) 2
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 7
Whipped Cream (TPA) 1

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but good luck.

issy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Between Timid and Timbuktu
For anyone interested, I have a cookie butter update. I mixed this up at 10% with 3% tfa brown sugar extra and 2% cap sweet cream. It was 55:45 pg/vg, at 5 mg/ml heartland vapes nic. Put it in my freshly wicked lemo 2 (.5 ohm, rayon wick) and vaped around 22 watts.

Yummy! Very good, tastes like the real thing. If you give this a go, I have to warn you that this is a very dark, gunky flavoring. Prepare to clean, dry burn, and rewick after 1-2 tanks worth.

Happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread