Gemini 100 Grand Bottles/Labels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC81

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2015
Connecticut
I just ordered 2 bottles of 100 Grand from The Drip Club. I've probably vaped at least 120 mls of 100 Grand before and these 2 bottles were different. First off, the juice was much darker. Second, the nicotine level was not on the white stripe at the bottom of the label. It was on the side, hard to read, with a black dot next to "12". Third, it tasted different. Not necessarily bad, but not the same. It had a caramel type aftertaste that I don't really like which I've tasted in other juices. Now, I'm guessing he didn't change the recipe, so my guess is, because they were on sale especially "a 48 hr Gemini Supersale", or something of that nature, that they are very old. Like over a year old, possibly more. I could be wrong, but the color is MUCH darker than any 100 Grand I had before. That can happen because of nicotine oxidation I think. I will contact the Drip Club and ask, but its kind of annoying. I like the Drip Club but I doubt they can refund me, or send me new bottles now that I opened one and tried it. Maybe I should have just tried to return it. OH, and the bottles are NOT child proof or pet proof. Which makes me think they are very old. Thoughts? Anyone have the same experience?

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
The non childproof tells me there old juice. Every bottle i get nowadays has safety caps. Everytime i go for these so called super sales im always disapointed as its always something i dont like about the juice. I use to do the grab bags from a vendor cuz they were crazy cheap. It was always flavors that were old like over a year if they have a born on date or stuff no one vapes at all. I found its not worth it as i got many useless bottles of juice that ill never use.

AC81

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2015
Connecticut
Yeah, I agree. Plus the dark coloring. I mean, its definitely still vapeable. But its not the true flavor I wanted. I know because I vape it all the time. The caramel note got very strong (probably just from sweetness), so its just not as good. I'm pretty ...... because it wasn't even that cheap when you add in the shipping costs, and I could walk literally 5 minutes down the street and get the same flavor. Starting to think the money I'm supposedly saving on the internet is not worth it and I might as well just keep supporting local B&M's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread