• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Softrockstarr

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hey everyone. Since it's almost Christmas, I've been trying to figure out what to get my dad for the holidays. I recently got him into vaping so I was thinking that some juice would make a good gift since he's super difficult to shop for. The only problem is that he lives across the country and I don't really want to order for him since I'm not totally sure he's going to like everything I buy. I was thinking about getting him a Pink Spot gift card because I know that he likes their juices but I'm worried that if I get him that and he places an order, he might have problems with customs. I've ordered from them about 4 times and I know he's ordered before too without any border problems (me neither) but I was just wondering if anyone out there HAS ever had problems with importing their juices. It would really suck to get him something and have him experience problems so I naturally wanna be really safe. Also, I'm open to getting him a gift card from a Canadian vendor instead but the places I usually buy from (Vaporus, Evaperated) don't seem to offer them, so if anyone knows of a good Canadian vendor who has a nice selection of sweet fruit/candy/drink juices who offer gift cards, please let me know.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Off the top of my head, two Canadian vendors that have gift options are Jugheads and Maple Leaf Vapes. They both have amazing juices although Jugheads is only open for one day a week and MLV can sometimes take a while to get your order processed. This is because they make their juices to order and the demand.
Maybe try to contact each of them and see if you can set something up so you can jump the line when the gift card is cashed in.

Softrockstarr

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Off the top of my head, two Canadian vendors that have gift options are Jugheads and Maple Leaf Vapes. They both have amazing juices although Jugheads is only open for one day a week and MLV can sometimes take a while to get your order processed. This is because they make their juices to order and the demand.
Maybe try to contact each of them and see if you can set something up so you can jump the line when the gift card is cashed in.

Thanks a lot! I dunno if I'd want to go for Jugheads cause the system might be a pain and he's a real simple dude but I think Maple Leaf Vapes could be a good idea. They have good juices? Any flavours to recommend?

There are a lot of reviews on the site and on youtube but It really depends on what he likes. I have only tried about 6 of their juices but their most popular would be Vader Puddin. Its a vanilla custard that is quite nice although it needs some serious steeping to get good. I really liked the Aaaaargh Why 4. It's a caramel cream type liquid with a really light RY4 tobacco hidden somewhere in the background (I went through a 30 ml bottle in about a week). I'm sure if you search around here or on wackedoutecig.ca you can find more suggestions. I would suggest he order a few sample packs to see what he likes.

Softrockstarr

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
There are a lot of reviews on the site and on youtube but It really depends on what he likes. I have only tried about 6 of their juices but their most popular would be Vader Puddin. Its a vanilla custard that is quite nice although it needs some serious steeping to get good. I really liked the Aaaaargh Why 4. It's a caramel cream type liquid with a really light RY4 tobacco hidden somewhere in the background (I went through a 30 ml bottle in about a week). I'm sure if you search around here or on wackedoutecig.ca you can find more suggestions. I would suggest he order a few sample packs to see what he likes.

Oh yeah, I just saw the sampler packs now. Totally ordering some for myself as I type this. Thanks a lot!

Softrockstarr

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hi I wonder why you think juggy is a simple dude. Has been a very decent person to deal with over the years. Maybe he is smart enough to communicate at the level of the customer he is dealing with.
Hope you get your Dad something he likes. Have a great holiday.
Drac

Oh no, I meant my dad was a simple dude, not Juggy lol

Softrockstarr

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Just a suggestion for your gift, why not send your Dad something that he might not try otherwise? I've had a couple of sample bottles thrown into a couple of orders in flavors that I wouldn't have bought and it really opened my eyes to other possibilities.

Just sayin...

That's a good idea but he's still pretty new to everything so he usually just asks me for suggestions whenever he places an order and get's whatever I say. He's pretty open, all he asked me for in terms of juice for Xmas was something "sweet" so he's not that picky. I have a big MLV order coming soon so I'll just recommend whatever I got that I like lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread