Gonna Buy A Panzer Clone SS Whould I get The Version With The Auto Adjusting Copper Pins Or THe Other With THe Brass Screw Adjustable Pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Believe the Copper Pin Ones Dont Have A Lock THe PIn In Spring Loaded And The Other Version Is Screw Type Pin

See Pics

I Believe the one with the copper auto adjust does not have a button lock

which do you recommend? HT1Hhk6Fq8bXXagOFbXA.jpg 37d87331396bb374005fd825d2057ffc_1024x1024.jpg

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
No I have the black one. I just don't like how I can not adjust the top part of that pin, on a few of my drippers it leaves a huge gap. The adjustable part is really long (I assume its so it has space for a kick), so if you change batteries you have to take the top part off and adjust the pin and put it back together (sometimes several times) so your batteries isn't sliding around. Its a clone so some versions may be different. It hits well and looks great but its is just one of my least favorites.

Boxorain82

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
Chicago
No I have the black one. I just don't like how I can not adjust the top part of that pin, on a few of my drippers it leaves a huge gap. The adjustable part is really long (I assume its so it has space for a kick), so if you change batteries you have to take the top part off and adjust the pin and put it back together (sometimes several times) so your batteries isn't sliding around. Its a clone so some versions may be different. It hits well and looks great but its is just one of my least favorites.

Im with murphy. I also have the black one. The adjustable screw is awkward and seems like it should connect to the 510 to allow you to adjust that, but it stays fixed. The screw extends out way too far. I also thought it was such a big gap that you could kick it, but I wasnt able to fit a kick in. I like the look and heft of the Panzer but I dont personally think it hits as hard as my other mods. I might use it as an on the go 350 as it is quite solid, but thats probably about it.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread