Good clearomizer for Tesla VV? Kanger T3S won't fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

anouk

Feb 20, 2010
West Coast USA
I was disappointed to find that the T3S clearomizer I bought won't fit due to the narrow diameter of the Tesla's housing. I have looked around and found that this is a unique problem. Luckily, they're willing for me to return them, but now on the hunt for something new. Hoping someone has some suggestions.

I'm looking for something that will best utilize the VV features, be bottom coil, and have a replaceable coil set or be extremely inexpensive. The latter option probably won't go with that, but ideally I'd like it to be Pyrex or otherwise resistant to cinnamon vape cracking, etc. Also, my one complaint with the Tesla is that it draws a little tight: if there's a clearomizer that's good in terms of free flow of vapor, that'd be great.

Help would really be appreciated. There are so many choices and I have no idea where to start--except going through threads, which I've been doing for the last two hours. Thought it might be easier to ask :)

Thanks in advance

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
If you want a clearomizer, did you try a Kanger Evod? I had a similar problem a while back and IIRC the Evod would fit on mods that wouldn't take the T3. The base on the Evod is just a hair smaller in diameter. I think the mini Protank II (glass tank) is smaller than the T3 also. Definitely try them before you buy, if you can, as I don't have a Tesla so I am not 100% sure they will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread